Where the Love for Smigg Dirtee on here

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
MiDeVil are u smoking crack! T-Nutty would rap circles around Smigg and Anyone else from Sac! Smigg is dope dont get it confused but T-Nutty with a slappin or mobb beat is sumthin that cant be fucked wit! Nutt Factorz Up!
Each new Smigg cd improves in quality, T-Nutty has been on a decline ever since his first album.

Mar 27, 2007
A ORO only due to beats you cant say that with tha right slap those songs on those declining albums would be better! BUt I get what you saying!

Oct 2, 2004
MiDeVil are u smoking crack! T-Nutty would rap circles around Smigg and Anyone else from Sac! Smigg is dope dont get it confused but T-Nutty with a slappin or mobb beat is sumthin that cant be fucked wit! Nutt Factorz Up!
Haha, nah man. No crack. I've just never felt dude's music in the slightest.

His high irritating voice with that lisp, his choppy inconsistent rhyme pattern, his simple ass lyrics that don't sound good no matter how fast he tries to spit them, his goofy childlike metaphors and nonexistent wordplay... add it all up, and his shit is basically just funny to me. It's not professional. Real spit, I'd be straight up embarrassed to have him representing Sac on a major label. No hate, though. It's just my opinion on the music. I wish him well and I hope he has continued success as an indy.

Smigg is a true MC, though. He spits perfectionist, well written verses with plenty of complex wordplay, and he sounds smooth as fuck doin it. He don't waste a syllable. He's a unique voice in this Sac rap game.

And I don't even care about beats that much, to be honest with ya bro. But to each his own...

Mar 27, 2007
I feel you well what would recommend his best cd to slap is cuz Imma give it another listen! And T-Nuttys new shit I can agree with you to a point its a lil bit more watered down and less lyrical gaz!

Aug 11, 2006
I like Smigg.. I cop everything he drops.. I also like A-Wax.. I'd like to see a Bad News / Bay Riders album eventually. You know when rappers drop solid free mix tapes for their fans I actually go out and buy their albums. It just makes sense to me.. Hell I don't work for free.

I think its funny. everyone talks shit about everyone then wonders why no one from sac really blows up.

Lynch finally starts to get some traction and be consistent and he takes a Tech N9ne line the wrong way and starts trippin. I don't know whats goin on with them but if u think the line was about you why don't u just call up dude? Why couldn't Smigg and Wax just pick up the phone way back when.

Seems to me if rappers knew how to use the phone we would have more qood music out there.

It's impressive that X-Raided is the one that always reaches out to people.. and he's the one its gottah be the most difficult for. Alot of rappers could learn alot from X-Raided.

Sorry.. Smigg got a new mixtape on Dat Piff. DJ Age - Cash Out or Pass Out
Hopefully his and Devious Madesicc joints actually drop.
Hopefully Lynch keeps putting out solid music like he has been after this bullshit passes (did the gas station 2 ever drop?)
Free X-Raided.

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Heres my latest free promo tapes & shit...
i got quanity & quality..
no rushed whatever bullshit.. i put my all into everything i do.. whether its free or im gettin paid..
i know its impossible to make EVERYBODY like my music.. but the ones that do.. keep rockin wit me, i promise i wont let u down.
i try hard to make the listener really feel me & get to know me & my personality thru my music.. My goal is to be ur favorite artist, thats first.. & to make alot of money off it, is second..

&

Smigg Dirtee & Mack Twon "Tell Yo Bitch To Come Here" street album
hosted by DJ Rah2k & DJ Dirtte Dave
DOWNLOAD NOW >> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NRHBUKIK
(retail CD coming soon with Bonus Songs)

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
I never had the chance to meet Smigg personally. But me and my people's reached out to him for a collab awhile ago. He worked with us and the track came out nice. He seems to be a humble cat cuzz he worked with us and i know he got a crazy buzz in the streets.

The track came out nice and it is on my upcoming album "Hood Tested, Gangsta Approved". The name of the song is called "Macaroniz (Don't Mind Trikkin') - ft. Smigg Dirtee. It is available for you to checkout in the news section.

I like his flow and he got crazy lyrics. I wish him and our West Coast Brothers plenty of success. It's time to stop hating and showing support for our West Coast Rappers. I think it is time for us to eat again.

Let's support the cats with talent and hustle. Let's not focus on the negative and endorse the positive about these artists. Cuzz we trying to earn y'all as fans.

I am from Seattle and I want to prove my talent to ya'll. So check me out and give me a chance. You might not be disappointed. You can also check out more of my music on www.facebook.com/cinatra

@Coodvill, thank you for posting my article on siccness.net, I am already promoting the site. And my people will signup and support.

MUCH LOVE TO ALL WEST COAST ARTISTS, WE NEED TO BRING THAT 90'S ERA WEST COAST LOVE BAC

PEACE & BLESSINGS