Where the Love for Smigg Dirtee on here

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Siccness falling off Smigg giving away his Music and itss 99% better the anything dropping, Come on here and dont see no Smigg Love whole camp bringin heat, consistenty, just see the same rehashed subjects on here over and over!

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
Smigg is dope and has been my favorite rapper for a while now,if he isn't one of ur favorite rappers right now..he will be after his album on Madesicc muzic drops! He's putting his all into this record...im impressed wit his growth musically everytime I hear anything new records.I'm proud of him and he deserves the attention he will be gettin real soon

May 7, 2002
yall retarded if ya think smigg cant spit wtf. since when i smell haters smigg got a flow and with the right machine could be the biggest thing sac has to offer right now besides lynch and c-bo. t-nuttys dope but if i had to pic out of smigg and t-nutty to sign with a major i would pick smigg

Oct 2, 2004
yall retarded if ya think smigg cant spit wtf. since when i smell haters smigg got a flow and with the right machine could be the biggest thing sac has to offer right now besides lynch and c-bo. t-nuttys dope but if i had to pic out of smigg and t-nutty to sign with a major i would pick smigg
Yup. Smigg's on another level in this town. Smigg, Doey Rock, and MAYBE Bo are the only spitters out of Sac with the potential to get on with a major and make any noise on a national level. Those are the cats we should be supporting above everybody.

Lynch WOULD have that potential if he still rapped like he used to, and if he didn't fuck up any chance of being taken seriously by turning himself into a gimmicky horrorcore juggalo rapper.

I disagree about Nutty though. T-Nutty is garbage, for real. I can't BELIEVE how many cats on this forum act like that man has talent. He's one of the worst rappers I've ever heard in my life. SMH.

Mar 27, 2007
MiDeVil are u smoking crack! T-Nutty would rap circles around Smigg and Anyone else from Sac! Smigg is dope dont get it confused but T-Nutty with a slappin or mobb beat is sumthin that cant be fucked wit! Nutt Factorz Up!