Where tha Fucc is that Young Droop album???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
@Reptile....Ya like Lynch By Inch was worth the wait lololol. I bet this is the same disapointment. Yall muthfuckas need to open ya ears this time when I say half this cd is a mixtape. Peep the interview. He states the name of his new shit is called THE RUDE AWAKENING. This FREEDOM OF SPEACH is to I guess give us something to tie us over to his shit drops.

http://www.biggthangz.com/music/ygd.mp3

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
xraidedloc831 said:
@Reptile....Ya like Lynch By Inch was worth the wait lololol. I bet this is the same disapointment. Yall muthfuckas need to open ya ears this time when I say half this cd is a mixtape. Peep the interview. He states the name of his new shit is called THE RUDE AWAKENING. This FREEDOM OF SPEACH is to I guess give us something to tie us over to his shit drops.

http://www.biggthangz.com/music/ygd.mp3
Freedom Of Speech Is Not a Mixtape No Where Near Buddy, For The Record. And All The Album's That we Would Have like To have Released On Time Have Been Pushed Back To 2005 Droop Record Was Never Finished In The First Place Thats Why Its Been Taking Us So Long Not Our Fault Its Kinda Hard Getting A Rapper In A Studio Thats Located In Another State And he Is Out running Around Doing Other Things...

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
I was thinking with Irocc backing the Droop project it would see the light of day said:
The Bluez Brothers Was Just Finished About 3 Weeks Ago We Have Alot On The Table Beside Just Rap Albums. We Have Been Helping Alot Of Other Labels Out As Well As Other Labels Helping Us Out We Have In Joint Ventures Released Over 20 Albums In 2004 And You People Are Still Not Satisfied For The Albums That Everyone Really Wants We Need To MAke Sure They Meet Your Expectations Or Atleast Ours So Some Albums Will Be Rushed And Others Wont But For The Ones Talking Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is And I Bet It All That We Will Release Every Single Project That We Post On These Message Boards...

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Ra$an said:
droop shoulda stayed on KVE he was on the verge of reachin underground stardom, ranking up there with mac dre, cbo, etc...and another this lynch by inch is a good album, you guys dat don't like it are stuck past, season of the sicc was in 95, its 2004 now! people change!
where the hell u been at man
plus you did most of the production on droops new album
what the bizness with u pimp?

May 10, 2002
NOONE IS STUCK IN 95, WACK BEATS ARE WACK BEATS PLAIN AND SIMPLE, LYNCH BY INCH IS WORSE THEN EBK 4,

YOUNG DROOP JUST NEED SLUMPEN BEATS THAT CAN APPEAL TO THE FASTER TYPE FLOWS THAT HE HAS DONT MATTER IF THERE DARK BEATS OR NOT, JUST LOOK AT THAT TRACK "MVP" WITH HOLLOW TIP THAT AINT NO DARK BEAT AND HE CAME TIGHT ON IT.

May 22, 2003
VILLANOVA said:
where the hell u been at man
plus you did most of the production on droops new album
what the bizness with u pimp?
I thought Syko did most of the beats, he said that on one of the Droop threads....?

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
MAN LOOK I CAN FEEL YALL PAIN AND I KNOW WHERE YOU COMING FROM, ON A FAN POINT OF VIEW... BUT LOOK WE AS A LABEL WE HAVE TO MAKE SOME CHANGES FOR THE BETTER OF THE LABEL AND THE ARTIST. WILL IT BE WORTH THE WAIT? IN MY OPINION, YES...WE WILL BE BRING YOU YOUNG GANGSTA DROOP 2005 IS JUST NEAR AND AS BUSINESS MEN WE HAVE TO TAKE PRIDE IN WHAT WE ARE DOING...

Apr 25, 2002
i just hope it aint gonna be a LBI thing where the fans have waited way too long, and then when it finally drops, shit aint even that tight.....im all for holding back an album, making the fans wait, if the product is nothing but heat, and yall are just sittin in a burner, waiting for the right time..........but if the shit drops, and it aint that heat weve been waiting on, shit aint a pretty site