Where tha Fucc is that Young Droop album???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i was wondering the same shit...the release date came and went and never heard anything else about it getting pushed back,new date or anything like that....i dont even know why i look forward to albums anymore...

Aug 7, 2002
hope it aint sorry i hope it's dark....young droops tightest dark cuts was hellraizor da one wit x raided on young droops album...and the one with first degree 'haunted by a dream'/mo shit

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
KV:MOI was a nice album..

Under Pressure had people listening for sure.

I remember we did that at a car show in Madera.. and that song brought the crowd out the woodwork.....

awe.. them were the days....

May 21, 2002
Did anybody hear the Droop verse on the Shiesty album?

Shiesty spits real fast so i was looking forward to them trading verses at 100 miles a minute

Sad to say Shiesty ate Droop up, and Shiesty isnt half the rapper Droop was on MOI

Droop's verse was one of the worst verses i ever heard, period, slow and sloppy.

It seems the only time he spits fast now is when he repeats his old lyrics in hooks

I pray to sweet jesus himself Droopy doesnt dissapoint, i would have put him above Twista, Tech N9ne and all them rapid spitters

I was thinking with Irocc backing the Droop project it would see the light of day, but nada, Money Hungry been promising so many albums and not delivering, where is the Bluez Brotherz ting?