Where is the Garden Blocc at ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 8, 2002
www.geocities.com
yall niggaz pathetic i been to the garden blocc it just looks like a country ass neighborhood shit I otta take to u down to south richmond, Easter hill village projects were niggaz dont give a fucc and just smoke ya punk ass. you sound like one of them fuccin white boys tryna go down to the hood and shit tryna find trouble and the crestside/hillside aint even hard i got fam in them parts.

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
Dr. Luni said:
yall niggaz pathetic i been to the garden blocc it just looks like a country ass neighborhood shit I otta take to u down to south richmond, Easter hill village projects were niggaz dont give a fucc and just smoke ya punk ass. you sound like one of them fuccin white boys tryna go down to the hood and shit tryna find trouble and the crestside/hillside aint even hard i got fam in them parts.

Watch that whiteboy shit. I know plenty of places where if a black person went he wouldnt come back. Be equal or just dont speak I hate racist people.

Apr 4, 2004
Dr. Luni said:

Yeah man let them niggaz know bout the RICH, aint shit fuckin wit it.
STEELERS BITCH!