Where is the Garden Blocc at ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2003
Mane I been to evyone of these places in Sac, they ain't nothin' compared to da hoods in Memphis. G-Parkway aka Franklin Villa, Oak Park, and da Heights are u would have to watch yo back real tight at night. I'll go anywhere in Sac and won't think twice, cause I always know my surroundin's.

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
Going to the garden block rocks bro, you may see lynch himself talking to C-Bo and the rest of those kooky Garden Blocc Ridaz. WHo cares about the garden blcok its scary over there homie. Go your going to be disappointed when you get there its not like there is the 24th street garden amusment park.

Apr 25, 2002
Tremendos said:
this is a dumb ass thread
For real. Its comedy that anyone thinks GB is as nutty as it was in the...what... late 80's, early 90's... if that. If your NOT from sac, please don't quote your favorite rappers lines on how hard GB is. If your from sac and your still running the rumor on how GB is still hard, please slap your self. Anyone who has been around as long as I have will tell you the real. Folks on here are so funny. Fantasies of walking through the garden blocc.... LOL I done heard it all.