Where do Juggalos like to buy shit via the net?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2008
you got some decently rare stuff

you could make a pretty penny fo sho
The market for this stuff has gone to shit. The flood of tons and tons of new merch mixed with the older fans not caring and all the new younger fans not caring or being poor killed it. There's enough decent shit to at least get SOMETHING out of it, but from my experience you can't make a killing anymore unless you got some really rare or one of a kind shit. Old school items in good condition will still pull a pretty penny, but I'd stick to PT and off ebay for that. My boy just sold a Dog Beats and COC flyer set for like $350...

Sep 27, 2008
why do people get clothing autographed?

i mean if i got a kick ass article of clothing i wouldnt autograph it cause i would wanna wear it

shell out the extra 7 bucks for a poster!

GAWL!

Jul 9, 2007
Cuz most of the time Juggalos are lazy and arent going to hold a flyer/poster during the entire length of a concert, they stick a pen in their pocket and get their shirt signed.

Sep 23, 2008
I have a psy related sleeve and diamond hatchetman charm, but I also think juggalos are scum and fucking retards for the most part. I hate 98% of them, yeeeahhhhhh buddy...

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
The market for this stuff has gone to shit. The flood of tons and tons of new merch mixed with the older fans not caring and all the new younger fans not caring or being poor killed it. There's enough decent shit to at least get SOMETHING out of it, but from my experience you can't make a killing anymore unless you got some really rare or one of a kind shit. Old school items in good condition will still pull a pretty penny, but I'd stick to PT and off ebay for that. My boy just sold a Dog Beats and COC flyer set for like $350...
Yeah I've noticed that looking at PT. I could have made way more money for this shit back in the day. I haven't been on PT or kept up the prices for like six years, so I was a little surprised. Especially when I seen how Hallowicked Riddle Box shirts were being talked about in one thread i clicked on, they were like the Holy Grail in semi easily obtained pieces of merch back in the day.

BTW, did you always go by that name on there? Or did you used to have a different screen name on PT?