Where do Juggalos like to buy shit via the net?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
Ebay.

If you really don't want shit sell it as a lot instead of individuals. If you want to make more, but take forever to do it go individual. When I wanted to get rid of all my PSY cds I put em on Ebay and got like $250 for a lot of 15 or so cds. If you got the original Dark Lotus album with Marz sell that individual or hold onto it since it's no longer being printed. Check what else you may have that is out of print before you put em on there too.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
^ sell as a lot like spook said

Thats how I sold most of my icp stuff got some big $ too
I remember when Joey bought a bunch of that shit... then when he got out of the Juggalo bullshit, he sold it all to some kids, when we were broke and needed drugs... I'm sure it's still being passed on somewhere down the line... :hurt:

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
You seriously say some of us make gay ass threads? How hard would it be to PM someone or do some research?

Or how about common sense..? E-BAY? o ok.

Actually you little cunt, I was wondering if shit like Psychopathic Traders and stuff still pops, because back in the day, they had several places like that.