When will your favorite team will a Championship

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2005
Mariners had their chance in 01
Seattle Blew it, but still have a chance they got 2 more years, then too bad
Sonics, You will never have another Shawn Kemp, Gary Payton, Shremp, or any more good teams. I like the team now, but they're not dangerous.

Apr 20, 2003
Washington Redskins- maybe in 2 or 3 years if Campbell gets some experience
San Antonio Spurs- Maybe this season if Timmy, Parker and Ginobilli stay healthy....
Cleveland Indians- maybe in a decade cuz we suck

Apr 25, 2002
Gueroloco said:
Washington Redskins- maybe in 2 or 3 years if Campbell gets some experience
San Antonio Spurs- Maybe this season if Timmy, Parker and Ginobilli stay healthy....
Cleveland Indians- maybe in a decade cuz we suck
Your team selections are random as fuck, therefore you're not a real fan in my book. You can't possibly feel the same way after victories/losses as those who root for the teams from their area.

Apr 25, 2002
STOCKTON said:
Mariners had their chance in 01
Seattle Blew it, but still have a chance they got 2 more years, then too bad
Sonics, You will never have another Shawn Kemp, Gary Payton, Shremp, or any more good teams. I like the team now, but they're not dangerous.
Yep you're absolutely right, the Seahawks and UW Basketball are the only legitimate hopes for the next couple years.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I still like the raiders chances more than the 9ers tho.....and realisticly, they could make it in under 4 years...if they have a offensive coordinator that can motivate that offense to play better.....plus an O-line

Mar 12, 2005
Defy said:
I still like the raiders chances more than the 9ers tho.....and realisticly, they could make it in under 4 years...if they have a offensive coordinator that can motivate that offense to play better.....plus an O-line
ARE YOU SERIOUS!? Ok

Comparisons

Alex Smith > All Raiders QBs
Gore > Jordan
Bryant > Other than Moss who else is there LOL! Exactly
O Line of Niners > O Line of Raiders LOL a Joke!
Niners Defense < Raiders Defense
Niners Direction > Raiders Direction

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
so what you're saying is this:
9ers offense > raiders offense
9ers Defense < Raiders Defense

isn't that what I basically said? or should I disect your defense and say what better defensive players we have? :rolleyes:

the 9ers are headed in the right direction to build their team and be a real force in the nfc in 3 or 4 years, you're right.

the raiders always have the same direction tho, getting to & winning the superbowl. see we try to do it each year, instead of building up looking to make our team better in the long run. I guess it hurts us, since we haven't been getting the pieces right.

saying Alex Smith is better than Aaron Brooks is ridiculous (Brooks has proven himself to be decent with poor decision making/Alex Smith still hasn't proven anything except he's better than last year), but not as insane as saying he's better than ALL RAIDERS QB'S. I'll take it you meant all current qb's. saying bryant is better than porter is also not too bright. and any o-line is better than the raiders o line. and gore is a great running back. he'll make a great raider one day :classic:

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
STOCKTON said:
I ok read what I said about the WR situation Other than Moss, who's dropping passes on purpose, PORTER IS SITTING OUT. I have never stated he was better.
porter played the last game, maybe the one before also....I'll see if he's on the field in a few minutes