When will your favorite team will a Championship

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
Quick said:
If foyle didnt have that big of a contract he wouldnt be that bad coming off the bench......
I know I'm hard on Adonal, I like the Warriors but he frustrates me. If he plays his role as a bench player that plays defense, blocks shots, and shoots no more then 2 times a game I'm good.

Apr 5, 2003
Chargers - Hopefully this year
Niners - Maybe in a few years when the GM stop bein cheap and get some real talent
Steelers - They got thiers last year but they won't even see the playoffs this year. At this rate it could be another 10 years before they see #6.

Yea Yea I got 3 NFL teams blah blah blah. If you dont like it, go eat a dick with extra mayo, I can care less. Anyways.......

Padres - The world series will be at Petco Park in 07.
USC - With a win next week and a Michigan or Ohio State lost (go Michigan!) they'll be number #2 and hopefully in the BCS championship if not the nationals. Can't afford another lose tho.
Magic - Never
SDSU - Never

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Chiefs - They missed their chance in the early 2001-2003...
now they will have to wait till they get another High powered offense and young talented QB.

Royals - hahahaha...hopefully by the time im 35. Thats ten years from now.

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
Quick said:
the king have no low post game......

a nice backcourt isnt going to take you far.......
What the hell are you talkin about? I'm not a big fan of Brad Miller but Shareef is the man he can shoot and grab boards. Kenny Thomas is coo comin off the bench too, he ain't the best scorer but he's physical and can grab boards all day. Kevin Martin has been great so far this year, but I think if we still had Bonzi even just comin off the bench we'd be even beefier, but woulda coulda shouldas. Bonzi pissed off management anyway, and I don't blame management this time.

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
STOCKTON said:
5 years 35 mil
Now
2 Years 5 Mil LMAO! Good Riddance, he's a bench warmer in Houston Now, while Martin is Shining.
Yeah he deserved that shit for tryin to be greedy. He thought he could get more money plus a longer contract elsewhere and 2 years 5 mill was the best he could get, ouch. I bet Petrie was laughin his ass off when Bonzi came back to say he would take the original offer and Petrie told him it wasn't on the table any more.

Bonzi Wells so far this year: 3 PPG - 1 SPG - 1.5 APG - 4 RPG

Kevin Martin so far this year: 23.9 PPG - 1.7 SPG - 2.6 APG - 4.6 RPG
BEEFY STATS!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
STOCKTON said:
Have you seen the Defense and hustle from the Kings, To add to this, The Kings have arguably the best Back Court, in the Western Conference if not all the NBA.
LMAO..yea great defense, Baron Davis was running circles around the Kings all night. Warriors scored 40 pts in the first quarter, Sac has no interior D to guard the post.
Baron Davis/J-Rich>>>>>Bibby/Martin

May 17, 2002
www.deebo.com
SAC KINGS IF THEY STAY IN SAC TOWN THEYLL WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP IN THE 2 YRS

OAKLAND RAIDERS WITHIN 5 YRS

SAN JOSE SHARKS IN THE NEXT 2 YRS

OAKLAND/FREMONT A'S NEXT YEAR IF THEY GET THE DEAL WITH BARRY BONDS DONE.

WARRIORS WILL MAKE PLAYOFFS THIS YEAR.WIN CHAMPIONSHIP WITHIN 5 YEARS.

Feb 10, 2006
SUNS: THIS IS THE YEAR FOR MY SUNS TO WIN IT ALL!!
COYOTES: HOPING, THEY'RE STRUGGLING RITE NOW THOUGH SO, I THINK THEY'LL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS
CARDINALS: PFFFFFFFF!!! NEVER!!
D'BACCS: I THINK THE D'BACCS GOTTA GOOD CHANCE NEXT YEAR, THEY HAVE A LOT OF YOUNG TALENT ON THAT TEAM.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
ArYo said:
What the hell are you talkin about? I'm not a big fan of Brad Miller but Shareef is the man he can shoot and grab boards. Kenny Thomas is coo comin off the bench too, he ain't the best scorer but he's physical and can grab boards all day. Kevin Martin has been great so far this year, but I think if we still had Bonzi even just comin off the bench we'd be even beefier, but woulda coulda shouldas. Bonzi pissed off management anyway, and I don't blame management this time.

there good but not great.... the title of the great is championship.......

Are they going to win a championship with Shareef, Miller and Thomas?????

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
The Kings should have tried to get Charlie Villenueva from the Raptors when they were trading him, he woulda been nice. Or the other cat I like is on Toronto too, Chris Bosh. I think he might be a FA in a year or two, but I could be wrong.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
STOCKTON said:
Notice I SAID this Year, or in the Next Two! Here are Big Name Free agents next year:

David West
Dirk Nowitski
Mike Bibby
VINCE CARTER
Rashard Lewis

didnt dirk just sign a 7 year?