when is the new 2pac droppin?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
I disagree with sayin since he died some of his best work came out. for the main fact these fuckers keep taking tight ass songs and throwing an R&B beat to it. I have ALMOST EVERY!!! unreleased 2pac song. I have like 5 disks of unreleased shit i burned and like 40more on my computer. Go download the orignal HAPPY HOME and then listen to the one from his newest cd. They fuck up so many of his songs it aint even funny. Half the shit that has been released HAS NOT technicly been released at all.

Apr 25, 2002
The only reason that double disk they released wasn't that good it because they took the original tracks he made and put em on weak ass beats. thats not PACs fault
That is real talk, all these wack ass beats from mostly Amaru make his shit sound soft and wack. He was known as a Thug put the thug beat into it, what the fuck is all this shit wid females singing the hook, like the original Thug N U Thug N Me didnt have no Kc & Jo Jo fuck that shit and on another note

Well, I gotta disagree. When Tupac died, much of his best work was unreleased:

Changes
If you really know what you talking bout wid the Changes song go listen to R U Still Down and listen to I Wonder If Heaven Got A Ghetto, the lyrics from Changes are originally from this track and so r a lot of newly released shit, they all originate from his work that have already been put out, people need to get into depth with this shit and stop believing it when it says unreleased.

One last note, they say enough material for 4 more albums, that may be true but they are all gonna be remixes taken verses here and there thrown into a beat, not only that Amaru is battling wid Tha Row on songs, what ever either company puts out of Pac material the other will only do the same in a remix or a new beat, to me that is just sad. Let him rest in peace.

May 18, 2002
Less than half a verse on changes comes from RU Still Down...

And it was confirmed that Tupac had an unreleased song based on Bruce Hornsby's "That's The Way It Is," so don't act like Changes wasn't a real song...

And one more thing, name one other song where the lyrics were recycled... just one other song.

You're wrong about the remix piece too. They have enough new, unreleased, unheard verses for 4+ more double albums. One of the 2untouchable interviews with Amaru confirmed this.

Apr 25, 2002
i thought that last double cd was kinda tight, definately not the best but i thought it was pretty solid, and whoever said amuru changing up the beats to some weak shit is right, some internet group put together some shit called "2pac Now and Then", i think it was called, and they had the old and CD versions of a few songs, Hell 4 A Hustla was one, and the old beat was way tighter, and another thing i thought was kinda funny was one track pac did called Cause I Had To, which was tight as hell, had one version where the beat was the same as that Will Smith song, i forget what it was called... Me and You or somethin dedicated to his son.... I heard that beat first on cause i had to, back in like 96 or sometime before that i dont remember..... and then there is another version of the track with an even tighter beat, that i think they sampled off an oldschool ass track with some female singing, like the 60s, but that bassline is humpin, btw if anyone knows the name of that song please let me know

May 18, 2002
In fairness, even though they fuck up some of the songs beyond repair, they also make some tight.

I actually like the new hell for a hustla better than the old one. The chorus is tight, and the beat is on for battle.

I can't really imagine unborn child being too much tighter... maybe it was, we'll never know.

May 1, 2002
MTV was just out in the Jungle(Marin City) filming for a new pac movie that will be released in theaters sometime in the near future. They were interviewing the homies from 51.50 and learning about the early years of pac. His mother is also attempting to buy up all the old Pac songs for a album to be released with the Documentry/movie.

pick up the new 51.50 back from the asylum
www.5150.com