when is the new 2pac droppin?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i think they are only gonna release one more double album of 2pac material. Suge said that pac has alot more songs but they aren't good enogh to release

M

MrFreeze

in my opinion thats just fuckin ridiculous. the guys been dead since 1996 and shits still commin out. if any of these tracks where half way good they would have come out on an album when he was alive its all just bootlegs and shitty tracks. im pretty much sicc of 2pac already which sucks cuz he used to be one of my favorites but with all the shitty stuff thats came out since he died ive just had enough.

May 15, 2002
www.oaklandbanshees.com
MrFreeze said:
in my opinion thats just fuckin ridiculous. the guys been dead since 1996 and shits still commin out. if any of these tracks where half way good they would have come out on an album when he was alive its all just bootlegs and shitty tracks. im pretty much sicc of 2pac already which sucks cuz he used to be one of my favorites but with all the shitty stuff thats came out since he died ive just had enough.
You ain't no PAC fan. The only reason that double disk they released wasn't that good it because they took the original tracks he made and put em on weak ass beats. thats not PACs fault. If he was still alive he would have never released his shit on those weak ass beats. Besides, there are soooo many tracks he recorded that when he would put out an album he would choose the ones he felt were the best. That doesn't mean the others were garbage. He just had so much to work with cause he was in the studio 24/7.

May 18, 2002
First of all, these songs are tight. Tupac was doing what Dr. Dre does now. He recorded hundreds and hundreds of songs for himself, and for his albums, picked the very best and released them. Like Dr. Dre, Tupac still has some ill unreleased material. It's not that these songs are wack, it's just that Pac didn't pick them at the time.

Many of 2pac's greatest songs are still unreleased: Soon As I Get Home, They Don't Give A Fuck About Us, etc.

Tupac recorded several hundred songs for Death Row in 1996. Of that, he was going to pick 8 for his Makaveli EP(later upped to an LP). There's plenty of material left, and you know almost all of it's tight. There's way more than 100 unreleased Tupac songs, and some of them are straight classics.

This album that will be released this year was supposed to be Tupac's last... but then when the estate was asked if this was the last album of unreleased Death Row material, they answered "probably not."

We'll have plenty of Pac in the future... don't worry.

M

MrFreeze

^its all good you can call me what you want but if you knew about recording youd know EVERYONE makes a shitload of tracks and puts the best on the album, not just dre or pac. the others get left off for a reason, not to say that there all shitty but there not his best work. and as far as the shitty beats the vocals are over, thats part of my problem. im tired of hearing songs i dont like by an artist i used to love. and you saying im not a pac fan is pretty childish homie you dont know me or anything about me and making a statement like that cuz you disagree with what im sayin is pretty weak on your part. i just wanna remember the man for all the good shit he did, not all the unreleased verses with shitty beats and bootlegs that should have been left unreleased feel me? is this the music you want youngsters to think of when the hear the name 2pac? not me.

May 15, 2002
www.oaklandbanshees.com
@ RedCrotch

MrFreeze said:
Now If you read his post, you wouldn't think he is a true fan of PAC. This is only my opinion because I love PACs work, from poems to lyrics to acting, she was the shit. He was good at everything he did. If you read the above quote it's obvious that Freeze don't feel the same way I do cause he says he's sicc of PAC.

You don't read the posts before you reply??????

M

MrFreeze

the fact that im sicc of shit still commin out from a man thats been dead 6 years is my own point of view, your NOBODY to judge me as a fan. lets not argue though its not even worth it.

May 16, 2002
Jonny J gonna be handling most of the production on the next album. That nigga said that they have enough material for about 4 more Pac albums if I recall.

Yo they gotta track with Ron Isley.

But anyways, as long as they got Jonny J and not all these other cats producin it, the beats should be raw.

check the interviews @ www.hitemup.com to get the full story. peace

May 18, 2002
RedStorm said:
^its all good you can call me what you want but if you knew about recording youd know EVERYONE makes a shitload of tracks and puts the best on the album, not just dre or pac. the others get left off for a reason, not to say that there all shitty but there not his best work. and as far as the shitty beats the vocals are over, thats part of my problem. im tired of hearing songs i dont like by an artist i used to love. and you saying im not a pac fan is pretty childish homie you dont know me or anything about me and making a statement like that cuz you disagree with what im sayin is pretty weak on your part. i just wanna remember the man for all the good shit he did, not all the unreleased verses with shitty beats and bootlegs that should have been left unreleased feel me? is this the music you want youngsters to think of when the hear the name 2pac? not me.

Well, I gotta disagree. When Tupac died, much of his best work was unreleased:

Changes
They Don't Give A Fuck About Us(still unreleased)
Nothin To Lose
Soon As I Get Home(still unreleased)
Little Homies
Letter To My Unborn
Words To My Firstborn
Troublesome 96
Hell For A Hustla
Good Die Young
Teardrops And Closed Caskets
Baby Don't Cry
When We Ride On Our Enemies
You Can Be Touched
Open Fire
Deadly Combination w/ Ron G
Thug Style
Friends
Happy Home
Everything They Owe
Lastonesleft
Hellrazor
Fuck Y'all
Wonder If Heaven Got A Ghetto
Do For Love

There are a million more. A fat chunk of his unreleased material is tight.

Apr 25, 2002
MrFreeze said:
Sick of PAC? Such a disappointment. PAC WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAVORITE