What's yo favorite BALDHEAD RICK verse?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2007
Yeah it was called "sometimes", and Mr. Kee was on that track too.
right on for the info reegz, yea i'm still tryna find that album

the good the bad the ugly - from mdd this is how we lay low
stack yo pappa - from cwh anything 4 money

what are some other baldhead appearances yall?

Jun 30, 2004
right on for the info reegz, yea i'm still tryna find that album

what are some other baldhead appearances yall?
I think you can buy it off their myspace page
www.myspace.com/txp415 if not, send them a message, they might just shoot you one, who knows.

As far as other apperances, one of my fav's was on that 18 wit a bullet. He was on my album I droped in 2004 too ( The Campaign) , on a track with Tha Heatseekaz and Big Mack.

Nov 20, 2007
I think you can buy it off their myspace page
www.myspace.com/txp415 if not, send them a message, they might just shoot you one, who knows.

As far as other apperances, one of my fav's was on that 18 wit a bullet. He was on my album I droped in 2004 too ( The Campaign) , on a track with Tha Heatseekaz and Big Mack.
oh damn! i didn't know you came out wit an album. yea can post a pic of it so i can see how it looks. i wanna check it out. good shit reegz.

lol seriously somebody start a list. after talkin about this, it makes wanna make a mix cd of all his features, of course for my personal use. but that would be tight if baldhead did an appearance album tho

Jun 30, 2004
oh damn! i didn't know you came out wit an album. yea can post a pic of it so i can see how it looks. i wanna check it out. good shit reegz.

I'll put tha whole thing in a zip file and drop tha link. I didn't really give it any push at all, but it was knockin. It features, Big Mack, Baldhead Rick, Tha Heatseekaz, Boo Banger, Taydatay, Telly Mac, R-Geezy(Mr. 1), Politics, Grand, Dejuan Love & a couple more folks.

Nov 20, 2007
I'll put tha whole thing in a zip file and drop tha link. I didn't really give it any push at all, but it was knockin. It features, Big Mack, Baldhead Rick, Tha Heatseekaz, Boo Banger, Taydatay, Telly Mac, R-Geezy(Mr. 1), Politics, Grand, Dejuan Love & a couple more folks.
damn that sounds like a well rounded album. who produced it? fuck that press'em up and put it out there. i was feelin yall music off the fatt sak comp..

Feb 12, 2008
NOT SURE IF IT'S MY FAVORITE BUT BALDHEADS VERSE ON BUSINESS BRAINS GO RETARDED.
MY FAVORITE IS PROBABLY ONE OF HIS OLDER RAPS THOUGH WHERE HE WAS USING HIS FASTER RAPID FIRE FLOW. BALDHEAD ALSO SPITS A CLEAN ASS VERSE ON THE FIRST SONG ON SELLASSIE'S CD CLEAN HEART.