What's yo favorite BALDHEAD RICK verse?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
SF
I think Baldy's one of tha most underrated artists in the game, dude has come with some classic shit over the years. He got a a style and pattern that can't be imitated, and he spits real shit.

What do you think is the best Baldhead Rick verse?

I been havin that "Who Can I Trust" track from the Nick Peace album on repeat for the past couple days.

Aug 23, 2002
I hope he drops an album soon. I love Mixtape 4 that he dropped a few years back. Hella songs on their I like. Isn't he working on an album called headaches?

Aug 17, 2007
haha i was just think bout this shit tha other day....trip,but yeh he go hard,hes definitely sleeped on by alot of people...gotta show love tho...plus he supports tha homiez....

i think pound for pound he one of tha sickest at hooks,cant go wrong with baldhead rick doin tha hook....

Nov 20, 2007
assignment 2 kill w/ baby menace
power and the pain w/ cougnut (where he uses references to albums and comps hes been on as the rap)
outkast
nitro runnin w/ cougnut and daz
sky blue jungle (all versions)
motions w/ deco-d and san quinn (both versions)
that unlv album period
stressed out w/cellski and unlv
retaliation w/ cellski and cougnut
roll yo vogues w/ cellski and i think
and too many of them to name. i like them all.

haven't heard his solo tho. how was that thug continent album? i heard he made some of the beats on there too

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
One of my favorites is one he did for our first comp, "Soldiers of Fortune"

otherwise, for your list...just for our releases he has done...

Soldiers of Fortune
The Game with San Quinn and C-Fresh
Cali Corners
Northern Warriors with Mac-10, Louie Loc and SOS
Crazy Shit Remix with Totally Insane
Malice's Panic Attack with Malice and Dush Tray