Whats up with the Police beating the Black person in Inglewood? Racist Whites

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
My best friend was black...he came straight from Tyler, TX...so he wasn't white washed, believe that...If he hadn't passed away, he'd still be my #1 homie...

So am I racist because I'm white? NOPE...most of the people I kick it with, are NOT white...And why? I grew up with black people, we relate to each other more than I relate to your average "white boy"...

The folks I am closest to these days, aren't white...so 2Sick, shove your little theory up your ignorant, racist ass....

M

MrFreeze

before anyone gets too carried away...

2sick is deepeastoakland aka 50 other names and is known for commin on here just to start racial tension. i have a hard time beleiving he really thinks most of the retarded comments he spews out are anywhere near true. he just likes to fuck with people to piss them off so dont take anything he says seriously and if he starts shit with you personally just ignore him.

Jun 1, 2002
2sick said:
I aint even tryin to get no one to be mistaken by me . I am a straight Deep East Oakland Street Nigga, Im no Suburbian or fake rappin thug .
So stop saying your not me, because you cant be Black, whiteys.

Live from Deep East Oakland- 2sick Reg Mobbin thru the "O"
I have a question for you? Why would you get on here complaining about white folks, Then go and lable your self a "Street Nigga?" It just makes no sense to me to talk about white folks being racist but call your self a nigga. I don't give a damn if it does have an A on the end and not the er. It is still the same damn thing. If your best friend was jewish would you call him a Kike? I think not. So why call YOUR SELF a nigga.

Apr 25, 2002
Re: to be fair...

MrFreeze said:
ALL people, black, white, roman, egyptian, italian, etc.- were slaves at one time in history. black people were just the latest to make the list before we all figutred out how horribly unfair and inhumane slavery was. if you look back through time, slavery has been around as long as people have. im not saying white people didnt do anything wrong by enslaving blacks, but its nothing new, and as most of you already know-there OWN people sold them and traded them into slavery. people of all races and religions can act ignorant-not just whites. and all white people are not ancestors of slaveowners. im italian and my family hasnt even been in this country 50 years so we had nothing to do with it even though my skin is white.
Hasn't SHEA proved that DeepEastOakland is a white? It's hilarious how yall still argue with him about racial subject.

Sorry Freeze, I am assuming that you have done very little research about the slavery that happened in Egypt and the Transatlantic slave trade, you can't compare the 2. I'll make a post about this in the Gathering of Mind Forum sometime soon. But theres a HUUUUGGEE difference.

M

MrFreeze

Re: Re: to be fair...

Tenkamenin said:

Hasn't SHEA proved that DeepEastOakland is a white? It's hilarious how yall still argue with him about racial subject.

Sorry Freeze, I am assuming that you have done very little research about the slavery that happened in Egypt and the Transatlantic slave trade, you can't compare the 2. I'll make a post about this in the Gathering of Mind Forum sometime soon. But theres a HUUUUGGEE difference.
i was making the point that slavery in one form or another has been around for a long time. sorry to be insensitive but im really not into a lecture in the gathering of the minds forum. i just wanted to make the point that whites didnt invent slavery thats all.

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: Re: to be fair...

MrFreeze said:

i was making the point that slavery in one form or another has been around for a long time. sorry to be insensitive but im really not into a lecture in the gathering of the minds forum. i just wanted to make the point that whites didnt invent slavery thats all.
OK fair enough..

I didn't think it was right to compare any of those slavery to the transatlantic slave trade. Because most slaves were treated well in Egypt and even the Roman period. During the Egyptian slavery, a lot of slaves were given great jobs in the kingdom, nothing hard and they made a fortune.

The transatlantic slave trade was different because you had to be a devil to gruesomely dump people in a boat for a long long period of time without feeding them and clean them.

Apr 26, 2002
www.PROJECTAFFILIATED.com
Re: to be fair...

MrFreeze said:
ALL people, black, white, roman, egyptian, italian, etc.- were slaves at one time in history. black people were just the latest to make the list before we all figutred out how horribly unfair and inhumane slavery was. if you look back through time, slavery has been around as long as people have. im not saying white people didnt do anything wrong by enslaving blacks, but its nothing new, and as most of you already know-there OWN people sold them and traded them into slavery. people of all races and religions can act ignorant-not just whites. and all white people are not ancestors of slaveowners. im italian and my family hasnt even been in this country 50 years so we had nothing to do with it even though my skin is white.
/\/\/\

blackz were the first ones enslaved for the blief that they were inferior-->b4 slavory was based on conquest and debt<--which are totally different circimstances

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: to be fair...

JESTER said:

/\/\/\

blackz were the first ones enslaved for the blief that they were inferior-->b4 slavory was based on conquest and debt<--which are totally different circimstances
Yup thats what seperated the transatlantic slave trade from the rest...

187isjusta#

That Cop accident in Inglewood demonstrates that Police Brutality can happen by anyone no matter what color. Trying to make it a race issue is creating a hateful environment. I know in H.P all police black or white are haters.

Jun 10, 2002
Man One of those cops beating the cat down if What I saw was Correct was black.Black cops are just as bad as the white cops sometimes.so dont come on here talking that shit about How all white folks are bad and stupid shit like that.

Apr 25, 2002
HellRazor5150 said:
Man One of those cops beating the cat down if What I saw was Correct was black.Black cops are just as bad as the white cops sometimes.so dont come on here talking that shit about How all white folks are bad and stupid shit like that.
WRONG!!

The black cop didn't beat the kid.