Whats up with the Police beating the Black person in Inglewood? Racist Whites

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

2sick

I am tired of seeing black folks beaten. Everytime Im in East Oakland I get Police hatin me because Im black and strong. Whites need to stop acting like my friends as they backstab me in the back. I am tired of all the brutality

May 8, 2002
Your being a racist your damn self. If you watch the video, genius, its not about racism, its about CORRUPT POLICE OFFICERS taking advantage of TEENAGERS. If the cops said NIGGER NIGGER than it would have been racism. Please think before you post.

M

MrFreeze

hey i got news for ya man...unfortunately...a few of those CROOKED COPS happened to be black. i saw that tape thats on the news the other day man. its not just whites that do that shit and not just whites that are racist. sorry man its just the facts.

2sick

I aint even tryin to get no one to be mistaken by me . I am a straight Deep East Oakland Street Nigga, Im no Suburbian or fake rappin thug .
So stop saying your not me, because you cant be Black, whiteys.

Live from Deep East Oakland- 2sick Reg Mobbin thru the "O"

2sick

Whiteys think they are always teaching something new , when they talk. Whiteys are always tryin to fuck flat chested stupid asian girls since the white girls love big black dick like mines.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
I couldn't agree with you more playa...but the general public isn't involved in that shit...that's government, police, etc...most white cats I know aren't racist or anything like that.

I mean fuck, that's just like saying, "Yo, 2Pac got busted for raping a bitch...all rappers are fuckin rapists"....how ignorant is that?

May 14, 2002
II SICC I NEVER KNEW YOU HELD THESE BELIFS.I WOULD HAVE NEVER FEATURED ON YOU ALBUM.............LOL JK

2SICK GET A GRIP ON LIFE AND WHEN YOU GROW UP YOU WILL REALIZE THE BIGGEST RACIST IS YOURSELF BELIVE ME I LEARNED THE HARD WAY.RIKOLOKO

M

MrFreeze

to be fair...

ALL people, black, white, roman, egyptian, italian, etc.- were slaves at one time in history. black people were just the latest to make the list before we all figutred out how horribly unfair and inhumane slavery was. if you look back through time, slavery has been around as long as people have. im not saying white people didnt do anything wrong by enslaving blacks, but its nothing new, and as most of you already know-there OWN people sold them and traded them into slavery. people of all races and religions can act ignorant-not just whites. and all white people are not ancestors of slaveowners. im italian and my family hasnt even been in this country 50 years so we had nothing to do with it even though my skin is white.