Whats up wit byrdie?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:

Yo Kas.......any tight beats on that beat CD he gave to us the other night??

I was diggin' 2 outta 30.
None of them tracks were strong enough to hold my Heavy Weight delivery! That's why I told him to tailor make "I'M".
I might have to sit down with him and have him do it again (tailor make a track,,,that is.)

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
i broke my CPU, so i gotta wait a while to peep that track, ahahaha..but ive liked all the Livio songs ive heard so far....he's around my same age, got a similar stee..maybe one of these days, ill collab wit him! (if im not blacklisted, that is! :( )

i myself am anxiously awaiting the upcoming SLR releases...Byrdie's tight and all, but mostly, i find myself nodding my head to the beats...'Krackin', 'Prophets Of Prophecy', 'Soggy', 'I just wanna fuck you'...man...dont get me started!

I cant wait til more names like Byrdie and Livio are up in the Sicc Shop..ima go on a shopping spree! :eek:

Notes

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
You can also check Byrdie out on the Dividenz album. We got a track called "Million Dollar Mouthpiece". The album is done and is going to be released in August. Support your local artists and don't sleep on this one!!

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Fuck all that,Byrdie is tight as hell in my opinion.Dude never acted hard on wax really!!
He's not gonna have beats from D,which will hurt him overall,but hopefully Red Head Steve or whoever produces his shit hooks him up so he's got slumps.
I ain't even gonna fuck with Livio's shit until someone tells me he comes correct,and quits assaulting fools on his releases.

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
Seems like there is alot of Byrdie hating since he isn't with SLR anymore. Months ago alot of people were sweating Byrdie, now he gets the badmouth? How fast people change.

I have heard some of his new stuff and the shit is hot. He has been working with one of Seattle's other talented producers. Sometimes people have to go their own ways to grow, and maybe this will help Byrdie and D-Sane grow. I wish you both the best and think that you will both succeed regardless.

All this hating isn't needed, especially when Byrdie was getting all the love when he was getting radio play on KUBE. Support all of your local artists. We need it.

Apr 25, 2002
@folks who think criticism is hatin'

one thing i want ya'll to know......i'm not a byrdie HATER....i just dont dig his shit ya feel???????it's called ''tastes''......i guarantee you i aint never been on byrdies nutts...NEVER....i never liked his style...he CAN flow yes......we just aint on the same wave length.He is by all means talented........i just think his style would sound better gangsta than what hes' doin' now........outro

Apr 25, 2002
Damn...i gues i'm a hater now????????

Damn.......i didnt know i had to ride NW artists dicks on here./jeez.............lol.....naw byrdie is tight.....i guess i'm closed minded......mo--------you got some cool shit though

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
Re: Damn...i gues i'm a hater now????????

MR.VILLAIN said:
Damn.......i didnt know i had to ride NW artists dicks on here./jeez.............lol.....naw byrdie is tight.....i guess i'm closed minded......mo--------you got some cool shit though
i wasen't referring to you, but naw you ain't a hater... if you ain't feelin' it then you just ain't vibin with his steez... that's life.

Apr 25, 2002
flub.............

seattle biggie.........................?????????????????????????????????????????????????????......naw,seriously i aint beefin with byrdie.....i just aint feelin' his MUSIC.........is that a crime??????????????????

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Cool Nutz said:
Seems like there is alot of Byrdie hating since he isn't with SLR anymore. Months ago alot of people were sweating Byrdie, now he gets the badmouth? How fast people change.

I have heard some of his new stuff and the shit is hot. He has been working with one of Seattle's other talented producers. Sometimes people have to go their own ways to grow, and maybe this will help Byrdie and D-Sane grow. I wish you both the best and think that you will both succeed regardless.

All this hating isn't needed, especially when Byrdie was getting all the love when he was getting radio play on KUBE. Support all of your local artists. We need it.
I agree. I personally don't care for him as a person these days......but I'm still supportive of him artistically......and I still believe he has major talent......otherwise I wouldn't have ever fucked with him. I ran into him the other night.......I was civil to him.....I tried to be the "bigger man" I guess you could say......but I'm still pissed at him.

Just as long as he remembers who helped him when he needed it......then we're cool.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
mo-x said:

keep it gangsta? come on now, he's far from a gangsta. i've kicked it with him not realizing who he was about 2 years ago. he's a cool ass cat, i never said he wasn't. but he's NOT a gangsta.

Originally posted by Cool Nutz

if you're refering to my comment about Byrdie can come tighter, I'm not hating. I just know that he can come a hell of a lot tighter on a track than what he did on there. I love his music, but he can do better than what he put down on the track with Livio.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:

That's cold........
Okay, yes that's true...I probably shouldn't have said it like that. But still, you catch my drift.....He's talkin about being a gangsta, when he's not at all. I'm not tryina knock him, he just needs to "keep it real" instead of tryina "keep it gangsta".....feel me?

Status
Not open for further replies.