Whats up wit byrdie?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2002
mp3.com
hey hey hey hey

AHEMMMMmmm....

There is an EXCELLENT new byrdie verse on the "take control remix" (coughs) in stores now...(coughs)......

yall should cop that....

hehe

one love

neema khorrami
unexpected arrival

Apr 25, 2002
I've been talking online with some guy who says he's his manager. He sent me a couple of Byrdie's new songs, and told me that currently Byrdie is looking for a record label.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
xpanther206 said:
I've been talking online with some guy who says he's his manager. He sent me a couple of Byrdie's new songs, and told me that currently Byrdie is looking for a record label.
Aaron couldn't manage Gary Coleman's career. He's more like Byrdie's personal bitch/taxi cab/biggest dick rider/supposed middle man. Maybe HE can "manage" to get him a "record deal." I heard Byrdie's been suckin' Noc On Wood's dick these days anywayz.

Releasing tracks a year before they're ever gonna come out is also an idiotic move. Why buy the album when you already have all the songs downloaded?

I got the new one with Byrdie and Livio if anybody wants it......

Byrdie & Livio "Talk of the Town"

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:

Aaron couldn't manage Gary Coleman's career. He's more like Byrdie's personal bitch/taxi cab/biggest dick rider/supposed middle man. Maybe HE can "manage" to get him a "record deal." I heard Byrdie's been suckin' Noc On Wood's dick these days anywayz.
Aaron always introduces himself to people as Byrdie's manager. I talked to him at Neema's "Take Control Remix" release...He remembered me from when I met him like a year ago....I'm not even gonna get into it though....

So Byrdie's has been "suckin' Noc On Wood's dick"? Tommy or who?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:

I got the new one with Byrdie and Livio if anybody wants it......

Byrdie & Livio "Talk of the Town"
Who did that beat? :confused: It's not very impressive but it's not a bad song. Livio sounded kinda repetative, but there were a few good lines....the one about weighing his wealth was tight....Byrdie's shit didn't seem as "sick" as his rhymes from when he was on Street Level or from the Take Control Remix. If I were him or Livio, I wouldn't put that on a CD unless their approach will be aimed at mainstream teeny boppin' nutt huggers. I KNOW that Byrdie can come WAY tighter on a track than that.

Apr 25, 2002
Shit, I thought Livio came tight on that track. Its just like my potna JLR been sayin....he COULD be tight...if he stuck to mc'ing instead of the fake ass, bullshit image Pak Pros hyped him up with. So I give it up for Livio on that track. I thought Byrdie was just gonna piss all over him....didnt happen.

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
All I gotta say is that from what Ive heard on tha SLR Sampler, "I'm" is fuckin heated. Im lovin tha chorus. "I'M...THA ONE WHO NEVA GAVE A FUCK BEFORE..." haha Can't wait to hear tha full track KAS!

Apr 25, 2002
Livio sucks........

i aint feelin his shit at ALL!!!!And on the real..i really aint too into byrdies' shit neither....he can flow,just not the type of shit i want to hear...

Status
Not open for further replies.