Whats the nicest city in the Bay?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2002
yeah my vote goes for Blackhawk,Dublin and Danville hands down...its one of the few places i can go and not worry about a damn thang jumpin off...except the police....

Jan 5, 2006
The Westbay/Peninsula. San Mateo (san mateo park, mariners point, and laurie meadows neighborhoods), Burlingame, Hillsborough, Foster City, Redwood City/Woodside, Belmont hills, Atherton, and if u wanna count Palo Alto. Westbay = The Best bay.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
The nicest area Ive ever been in, in the east bay at least, was the Ruby Hills area of Pleasanton, all multi-million dollar homes around the golf course, thats where they have stuff like the George Miller Golf thing and when the Governor comes to the east bay for meetings and shit...

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
The nicest area Ive ever been in, in the east bay at least, was the Ruby Hills area of Pleasanton, all multi-million dollar homes around the golf course, thats where they have stuff like the George Miller Golf thing and when the Governor comes to the east bay for meetings and shit...
i've been in that neighborhood also, shits real nice

on a side note, i really want to get a condo in san ramon

::