Whats the nicest city in the Bay?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2002
Mill fucking Valley!!! I've lived in Mill Valley since I was one and a half and don't plan on ever moving outta here. Its the best place on earth.

Jun 2, 2004
www.sweetleaf.co.uk
i would have to say Marin is probably the nicest not cuz thats where i live. You have all of West Marin Bolinas, Stinson, Point Reyes, Nicasio, Olema, The SG Valley (which is where I live) which are all beautiful you have so many beaches and national forest, tons of out doors shit to do if thats what your looking for. Marin also has some small down falls such as towns like Ross, Larkspur, Greenbrae & others which are full of super rich yuppies which can get annoying. If you take out all the yuppies pretty much all of Marin is Gourgeous except for like San Rafael and Novato.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
people can hate on novato...its got some nice spots but not really cool to live, nothin goes on there....but san rafael is nice, its in the middle of marin and its got some things to do.

Dec 17, 2004
Krown said:
Straight up, im fukkin sick of fremont...ive lived here my whole life. Im not really into frisco either. Are there any laid back cities that are cool places in general? Just pretend money is no issue. Santa cruz seems like a chill place. What does everyone think?
how can you not like the sco? thatd be my choice if money wasnt an issue

my cousin lives in san mateo. really nice chill area ( jt snow lives on the street over ). but its one of those neighborhoods where they have community meetings and neighbors comlain about bill and nancys trees getting too big and ruining the symmetry of the street. gay shit like that. but its nice