WHATS THE BEST ALBUM OUTTA THE NORTHWEST THIS YEAR?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 30, 2002
^^ i aint seen yall in white center, west seattle or anywhere with that shit out. whats up with a copy? i have seen you drivin in that lime green... what is it? a 65? that shit is sicc tho.. haha

Nov 30, 2002
^^ off of 25th and 106th.. on 35th and thistle.. on alki.. on california.. now posted on wallingford lookin over gasworks with downtown in the back... what is it? where you wanna meet up to get me a copy? im all over

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
MAN THAT SHIT BEEN OUT SINCE LAST SUMMER YOU GOTTA BE IN THE STREETS TO GET COPY LOL LIKE I SAID WERE YALL BEEN THE FLAVOR OF LOVE AINT ON NO MORE....LOL
lol @ flavor of love.....

i've been out and abotu downtown and all over seattle, bellevue, kirland, west seattle, the CD (28th and jeff, and jackson), north seattle....east seattle...

i've seen nobody selling cds...and this is from 7am to 3am i've been out doin shit....either for work, filming music videos, sellin cds or whatever....

i rarely see people selling their albums.....you shoudl put up a paypal thing on your myspace so people can buy your albums online.

@XPANTHER
.......hit up B-ILL aka Billy Patron.....he's got a new mixtape out called "The Silver Disc." myspace.com/billypatron
it's pretty dope...depending on your taste in music but i like it.

i'd like to hear Mafia's album just to see what it's like....i didn't really like the one that came outta SLR back in the day....but that doesn't mean anything about this new album.....

I heard he won Washington Rap Artist of the Year at the west coast hip hop awards.........

Feb 14, 2004
^Are you refering to The Underworld? If so, yeah that is one of my favorite Northwest albums. I can't stop listening to it.

I've yet to hear The Miracle album, though. I can't buy it off line, and I can't find it anywhere around Spokane. But I'm sure that I'll fine it one of these days. :cool:

Apr 21, 2006
Second Family - Caskets & Funeral Homes picked this up this past weekend. Has some good tracks on it, a mix of everything.
Yeah this shit is nice... I produced "It's on me" That track was hella last minute and I wasnt prepared as much as I shouldve been. All good though. Element and Noquezt as well as Cun still killed it. Shout out to Second Fam.