WHATS THE BEST ALBUM OUTTA THE NORTHWEST THIS YEAR?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002

Some good albums from 08 and 09 that i have jammed lately.

Avatar Young Blaze is a pretty good album, his production is top notch. You have to either love or hate his rap style.

Turf Grindaz got a good album if your looking for a good all around album, summer songs, club jams.

Tr3 Nut has a good album, he got a good flow. His albums got its share of slow tracks to harder laced tracks. Someone to definetly look out for in the future if he keep consistent.

Cool Nutz The Miracle album is consistent. If you bump Cool Nutz he always brings a solid album.

Slo Poke Aka SP who dropped a album a few years ago dropped a new album last year. Its more on a nationwide appeal but he has some good songs on the album. It has alot of production from Nonstop.

Clockwork album future pastime is good, they keep their music and image at a high quality level. Check both of their albums out.

Gangsta Nutt West Coastin album is solid, its pretty bumpable throughout but people might like his older albums a little more.

Saint Loc out of Bellingham dropped his fourth project, its called the Real mixtape but its all orginal beats cept one from what I heard. He raps up tempo like a midwest rapper. He says he is a christian rapper but he does not overdo it, his music sounds just like regular rap besides some of the lyrics.

Feb 14, 2004
i think that Certified was released in the 4th quarter of 08. im not sure, though. but that is definitly a good album. i highly suggest that to anyone.

May 4, 2005
the best cd out the northwest this year is going to be

Nonstop - The Hustle 2: The Re-Up / A-Wax & Nonstop - Heavy Metal

that is if they drop this year.

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
@Trmndus

Thanks for mentioning my group's project. Also thank you for the review as well.

For those who have not had a chance to checkout my group's album. Please give it a try. It is called Turf Grindaz "Poundin' Tha Pavement". We have been getting real good feedback in the streets of Seattle and Everett.

The album is available on Itunes.com, Amazon.com and CDbaby.com.

It was ranked #11 out of 50 of top Hyphy/West Coast albums.

You can listen to the whole album by logging onto www.turfgrindaz.com

You can also log onto www.thanorthwest.com to check out the "Poundin' Tha Pavement" review written by Tremendous.

PEACE & BLESSINGS