Whats The Bay Now Known For?ANYONE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2004
^^^^^^^^ Gone but not forgotten. lol Mobb shit will never die. Don't get me wrong I can listen to different Genre's of music. I don't just listen to mobb rap music.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
everyone knows bay area and gangsta rap go hand in hand.. no need to worry. i dont wana see these new snapback rappers tryin to be hard, so they can keep the party music. if everyone was spittin gangsta shit we wouldnt get any radio exposure. so were kinda damned if we dont and damned if we dont
i would asscociate gangsta rap with socal before the bay...

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Thinking anything and everything "started here first."

I'll never forget someone on here a few years back tried to say rappers rocking gold grills started in Oakland or some shit like that. That gave me a really good laugh.

Apr 21, 2012
this is why some of yall are stuck in the 90's

Why you constantly hatin on the 90's? Yeah, they're gone! No shit..... understand everybody isn't a producer or rapper and could give a fuck less where the bandwagon "money" at. The sounds gone, that's why folks go back to slappin' old albums & most know that sounds never coming back. Let them dream......

Nov 28, 2011
The Bay is known for having a mixture of cultures all in one melting pot. Look at all the variations of beautiful women.

You can fuck wit a girl from each and every race out here...

Black, White, Asian, Latina, East Indian, Middleastern, European, Pacific Islander, etc..

We got HOES for ya..!

May 6, 2008
30's East Oakland, Ca
Good music, I don't listen to the new shit comin out, I'm still slappin old skoo shit, yep I'm stuck in the 90's. But who gives a fuck? I fuck wit Livewire's music, The Jacka, etc.. I'm not a party song ass nigga, but let niggaz get they money.