What's The Appeal Of...Screwed & Chopped Music??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
to be real witcha mayne....if you aint feelin it like you say and you cant see no appeal to it, then i really dont understand what anyone should try to explain to you, i mean it is what it is, and if you aint feelin it then thats that knowmsayin
CO-SIGN

I understand that syrup has something to do with it but if the only way you can dig it is having to be under the influence, why is it so popular?
FALSE-MYTH.
....SCREW MUSICC DOES HAS IT ROOTS IN THE PURPLE SYRUP.
HOWEVER, YOU DONT HAVE TO BE UNDER THE INFLUENCE TO FEEL SCREW MUSICC, THAT IDEA IS LUDICROUS AND COMPLETE BULLSHIT.

it's just a southside thang. screw music is no different than indians chanting around a fire. it's a culture and a movement. no different than krump'n. a sprit thang. it gives you that out of body experience.
AGREE-AND THERE IS NO DIS-RESPECT. IT'S A STR8 UP COMPARISON/EXPLANATION.

I love them good old DJ Screw albums 3 n da mornin and all screwed up. It is hard to explain exactly why, but I feel DJ screw took the tracks and brought them to another dimension, uncomparable to the original paced tracks. It is just something about the whole mood on a DJ Screw record that appeals to me. And yes I have listened to it both sober and under da influence and they even sound better UDI.
Take a seat, sit down in a good fat-ass chair, put your feet high and put on a DJ Screw album, it's incredible. Maybe you have to give it a little time and make the style grow a bit on you but it is well worth the time invested.
WELL PUT, I FEEL YA HOMIE!!