whats some classic northwest albums...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 30, 2002
Nonstop said:
syk is eatin... I'm eatin.... we don't need to fuck wit these broke ass hand extended artists up here..
i know a few broke ass hand extended artists around here that can come off on ANY track... youre tellin us that you were never a "broke ass hand extended artist?"... i have a hard time believin that.... i aint takin nothin away from you... you got some filthy shit.... but youre drowning yourself in it.... real chop

pz

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
Oh and even when I was BROKE I still never had my hand out... I payed for a mufuckin tall can and zigg zagg feature and drove my way down there to record wit them within the first 2 months of me rappin... never lookin for a hand out

Real chop

Pz

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
inasense206 said:
i have a hard time believin that.... i aint takin nothin away from you... you got some filthy shit.... but youre drowning yourself in it.... real chop

pz
Am I the only one that doesnt understand what the fuck this means? LOL

How do you drown yourself in fithy shit Insence? :chinese:

Nov 30, 2002
COCALEAFS said:
Am I the only one that doesnt understand what the fuck this means? LOL

How do you drown yourself in fithy shit Insence? :chinese:
what i was sayin is.. that dude has got game... him d-sane and syko are starting a production group which is gonna be on some new shit... thats for real.. and its going to be tight... i know it... they know... everyone on here whos heard about it knows it.... BUT it seems to me he is getting a little full of himself... just my opinion though

pz

Notes

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Keep doing your thing Non Stop. I haven't got a chance to check out the album yet but I peeped out what you got on myspace and those tracks go. And I feel you about picking and choosing who you work with. Nothin wrong with that