What's hella funny about Lynch....!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Yes. Thank your big fuckin' head again for pointing out the obvious.

Glad to see your family scraped up the money to get your electricity back on. I look forward to making an ass out of you in the future.

Good day sir.

Apr 8, 2006
C'mon now that electricity things no joke...I had the power out all the time growin up and especially when I was first on my own...Had the power out 4 almost 2 months...runnin extesions through the neighbors windows,they where cool....but cold showers are not.

Nice 2 know someone in the Apple feelin Lynch...hopefully a few more after he drop his new joint

Nov 14, 2002
I did the no power/heat thing for a minute a bunch of years back. Actually, the first time I disappeared from the sicc it was because of that, then moving/getting arrested. LoL. I had a shitty run for a minute there.

Mikal

Sicc OG
Jan 5, 2010
C'mon now that electricity things no joke...I had the power out all the time growin up and especially when I was first on my own...Had the power out 4 almost 2 months...runnin extesions through the neighbors windows,they where cool....but cold showers are not.

Nice 2 know someone in the Apple feelin Lynch...hopefully a few more after he drop his new joint
shitt, i be repping lynch all the time.. cats in ny got love for him, IF they know about him, i put a few of my homies on to him who arent even into sicc music... unfortunately he's never doing shows over here or promotin over here... hopefully with strange thatll all change

Jul 1, 2004
Yes, of course we are. What's so special about Lynch? Is it his flawless flow? No. Is it his Lyricism? Nope. So what the fuck has got people swingin from his ball sack. I really wanna know because I've listened and I dont see why ya'll on him so much.

Mikal

Sicc OG
Jan 5, 2010
just think he's dope.. doesnt sound like every other rapper out there.. his flow and lyricism are quality. topics he raps about..

Apr 8, 2006
Just go 2 the Lynch apriciation thread.

Listen 2 ALL the songs ALL THE WAY THRU.

If you still dont like him than 2 each there own...I just dont understand how yall dont think hes speacial.or don't feel him...and yall go out your ways everytime to make it a point.(Cough)Ant(Cough) I feel like yall jus dont know enough n wernt there on the West Coast in the 90's...Lynch's music abilities and lyrical word play are amazing...voice is dope n style is filthy.

I dunno i'm done talkin bout it...I jus hope when he does drop on Strange yall will go out yr way just as much 2 say how you love the new album!
Just as much as yall do when ya say"Ohhh I dunno I just dont likem" "he-yulk he-yulk" "Wherz the keg? "my sister Billyjoe my dog n sum Tach N999ne"
A beaver bit my nipple off!! he-yulk he-yulk

Jul 1, 2004

If you still dont like him than 2 each there own...I just dont understand how yall dont think hes speacial.or don't feel him...and yall go out your ways everytime to make it a point.(Cough)Ant(Cough) I feel like yall jus dont know enough n wernt there on the West Coast in the 90's...Lynch's music abilities and lyrical word play are amazing...voice is dope n style is filthy.
A time frame doesnt make him a better rapper. All Im sayin about dude is that he's kinda overrated. Im not feelin him, so its my loss. Why you so bent outta shape when someone talks down on him?

Apr 8, 2006
I think a time frame matters or you get Dated music...plus when you have somebody reppin where you from and they hot at the time it kinda puts a certain feeling in2 the air.

I guess I am a lil scuffed about it I wouldn't say bent outta shape...

Sure Lynch is my favorite rapper so I may be a lil biased.

But when somebody continuously goes outta of there way to put down the same thing over and over and over again it don't matter what it is...its kinda un called for...thats just how I feel...Especially if its trying 2 rain on a parade...I mean if that aint trollin I don't know what is.

Mar 23, 2004

I just dont understand how yall dont think hes speacial. I feel like yall jus dont know enough n wernt there on the West Coast in the 90's...
maybe so, i was born in 88 so i can really speak on too much 90's music but its 2010 now and i dont think what he's been spittin lately or his throw back material is gonna be relevant to the new scene of music. a flame can only stay lit for so long.

May 1, 2009
I like Lynch a lot. His flow is different from a lot of other people and is pretty unique. Raps about different topics compared to most rappers and thinks outside the box and pushes the limits. Production on his songs are dope to me.