What's hella funny about Lynch....!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
I'm gonna go ahead and say it....

::shrug:: on Lynch. Dude is old and washed up. His "eatin baby nuts" bullshit isn't flying anymore. That was cool and new 10 years ago when he started the Dinner album, but it's bullshit now. Lynch is one step closer to Strange being Psychopathic.

How are you going to sign a dude thats KNOWN as the guy who promises albums that never show?

"Rest in Piss"... yeah, we get it. You say shocking things. "Season of the siccness"... The best part of the song is the reggae shits that you never sound like. "Good Night"... zzzzzzzz.

Too bad your flow is 15 years old. Dude ain't hot outside of his block, either. If he sold an album to everyone on the sicc he'd have sold the most albums he ever printed up. Dude should be sellin' cd's out of his trunk.

Mar 23, 2004
for lynch's bff

I know anything yaw wanna ask! I'm just postin
how long has lynch been smokin meth for?

15 years later.. still no solid exposure, has find something better came across his head?

If i worked at McDonald for 15 years, i can garnette you i'd be some sort of manager, and made 5x the amount brotha lynch has made, does he feel he shouldve picked a different career?

Apr 8, 2006
WoW u guys are really trippin^^^

Lynch bout 2 change yr minds when it drop yall just dont know.

And Season was alright but LOADED was the 1.

Yall have your opinions n dont expect 2 change nuthin but it seems yall are speakin on dude n dont really know what the fuck you talkin bout.

Thats how you know a frontin ass fake muthafucka when all they say when Lynch is brought up is the baby guts thing...9 outta 10 times its somebody whp pretends 2 bump lynch so he can get a pass when its brought up or sum dude outside the West Coast with nuthin but spit n venom soundin dumb as a muthafucka.

Just wait n C ya fuckin marks

Oh n PS Dont ever say Phsycopathic and Lynch in the same breath ever again...jesus...I swear all I can do is give myself the Facepalm.

Jul 1, 2004

And Season was alright but LOADED was the 1.

Yall have your opinions n dont expect 2 change nuthin but it seems yall are speakin on dude n dont really know what the fuck you talkin bout.

Thats how you know a frontin ass fake muthafucka when all they say when Lynch is brought up is the baby guts thing...9 outta 10 times its somebody whp pretends 2 bump lynch so he can get a pass when its brought up or sum dude outside the West Coast with nuthin but spit n venom soundin dumb as a muthafucka.

Just wait n C ya fuckin marks

Oh n PS Dont ever say Phsycopathic and Lynch in the same breath ever again...jesus...I swear all I can do is give myself the Facepalm.

I've listened to several Lynch albums, Loaded included. Dude just doesnt impress me. As far as my last statement, after a decade waiting on this album, I would think a fan would have HIGH expectations. That being said, I dont think he can live up to those expectations. Sure if your a huge brotha lynch fan you'll probably dig it. Like I said, Im not much of a fan so Im not expecting much, especially after the songs on the sampler than were just, meh.

Apr 8, 2006
I've listened to several Lynch albums, Loaded included. Dude just doesnt impress me. As far as my last statement, after a decade waiting on this album, I would think a fan would have HIGH expectations. That being said, I dont think he can live up to those expectations. Sure if your a huge brotha lynch fan you'll probably dig it. Like I said, Im not much of a fan so Im not expecting much, especially after the songs on the sampler than were just, meh.
This coming from the guy who got Gucci Man in his sig...

Thats wutsup tho I can agree 2 disagree.

Apr 8, 2006
Mega hot no....maybe liquid ice cold tho.

All I know is that theres gunna be a track again with Lynch n Phonk Beta with 1st degree...I'm tellin ya this shits going 2 be a wet nightmare.

Feb 9, 2006

What I wanna know is when the fuck did u become an insider into Lynchs releases? Have u listened to the whole album yet? No... So you have no idea what hes bringin on DAAM and of what quality its gonna be.

So until you do, STFU tryin to tell us how hot the release is gonna be when u have no fuckin idea how its gonna sound....

nesta

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2005
Damn all ur opinions! Naw...kiddin, I dont expect much but am hopin to be pleasantly surprised. Loaded was the shit...it seems to me, Lynch jus needs some dope beats.

Why do people 'hope for the worst?'

Jul 1, 2004
Damn all ur opinions! Naw...kiddin, I dont expect much but am hopin to be pleasantly surprised. Loaded was the shit...it seems to me, Lynch jus needs some dope beats.

Why do people 'hope for the worst?'
Im not hoping for the worst. His music is just alright to me and I dont foresee a record label change making a big difference. Thats why I say it will flop. Its gonna have to be damn good to make up for a 10 year wait. I cant see it being an above average album.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Admittedly I'm not the biggest Lynch fan, so I might have missed something, but what's with this 10 year wait stuff? Lynch By Inch dropped in 2003, no?

Apr 8, 2006
What I wanna know is when the fuck did u become an insider into Lynchs releases? Have u listened to the whole album yet? No... So you have no idea what hes bringin on DAAM and of what quality its gonna be.

So until you do, STFU tryin to tell us how hot the release is gonna be when u have no fuckin idea how its gonna sound....

CAN A MUTHAFUCKA BE EXCITED ABOUT HIS FAVORITE RAPPER BOUT 2 DROP?

THIS ALBUM BEEN IN THE MAKING 4 A LOOONG TIME...IT WILL BE GOOD.

SO SUCK MY DICK YOU FUCKIN HATER