What's hella funny about Lynch....!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2006
^^^ Well said.

But realize with the exception of Tech everything that is popular nowadays is fucking garbage.

If we can get guys with talent in2 the scene maybe we wont look like kanye lil wayne disco faggot lovers anymore.

Apr 8, 2006
Thanx 4 lettin me know.

Your not the only one, point taken.

I liked sum a Kanye's production (FLASHING LIGHTS)
I think if one a these underground talents can hold such high replay value over the years on indie labels like they do, if they where to get on a major and have a machine backin'em (like Kanye does) there would really be sum amazing music made.

Kanye is good but if sum a these guys could get on the same machines as Kanye it'd be over

May 29, 2009
Not even gunna read the rest of the thread. Just wanted to post that Kung Fu Vampire is fuccckkking awful. Someone cut that fool.

Timm

Banned
Sep 16, 2008
Im not hoping for the worst. His music is just alright to me and I dont foresee a record label change making a big difference. Thats why I say it will flop. Its gonna have to be damn good to make up for a 10 year wait. I cant see it being an above average album.
A lot of people feel that way, i'm gonna be hopeful though man.

Apr 8, 2006
^^ YEAH I AINT REALLY FEELIN THE SNIPPS EITHER........

BUT I GOT MY FINGERZ CROSSED 4 THE BEATS N STYLE A MUSIC COMIN FROM THE SHIT LYNCH'S SIDE PRODUCED.

THAT ALL SOUNDED LIKE STRANGE PRODUCTION.

Jan 5, 2010
have a feeling its not gonna be such gritty production.. way more refined.. i dont mind that tho as long as he spits the sicc/wicked shit.. I enjoyed the new season and those beats were very refined compared to other shit he's spit on