What's Big Vons Obsession with Ice Cream Paint Job? Shit is garbage.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I actually seen him live on thursday.....it was my potna's birthday and laroo & matt blaque were performing.....that shit was hella empty tho, but then again it was in santa clara.....when that foo got on stage I hit the bar until last call......bad idea :(

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I never heard the song until yesterday because I never really listen to the radio, but it came on and the beat kinda intrigued me for a second, but that turned into one of the most obnoxious songs I've ever heard. Terrible.

Feb 18, 2006
Check this out if you still listen to the radio then your a lame. Everyone knows that KMEL and KYLD play music for the ladies and for the ratings. If you want to listen to your favorite Bay rapper step it up and get Sirius Satelite. The radio has been dead for over 5 years with the exception of a little Hyphy at it's peak in 2006.
For real, radio turned to shit

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
my boy was tellin me about that song like a month ago

I just heard it for the first time at the bar last night... shit slaps though... lol... I don't give a fuck

no it's not a lyrical masterpiece... but neither is half the bay shit you guys listen to

if someone from the Bay made that song a lot of you guys would slap that shit I bet

Dec 13, 2006
my boy was tellin me about that song like a month ago

I just heard it for the first time at the bar last night... shit slaps though... lol... I don't give a fuck

no it's not a lyrical masterpiece... but neither is half the bay shit you guys listen to

if someone from the Bay made that song a lot of you guys would slap that shit I bet
if it was sum1 from the bay ppl wouldnt be givin it this much play to begin wit

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
beat slaps hard, but yeah all I hear on the radio is Blame it on the Alcohol, Single Ladies, Kiss me through the phone, "YOURE TURNIN ME ON" (Keri Hilson's worst song), bunch of gay-yo songs, and the dream. Fuck that.

Jun 26, 2007
DJs not supporting local acts is also part of the problem of the West Coast. They play other region's shit and push mainstream all too much.
a lot of west coast artists, especially bay area artists, don't have their business in order to become "mainstream artists." often, local/independent/upcoming artists let things and/or people get in the way of the bigger picture. so, with that said ... tell cats to get their business in order and the right people in their corner.

Jun 26, 2007
This song is not the best song KMEL has ever played, but it for damn sure isn't the worst. The winner for that dubious award is HYPHY WIFEY! That shit was trash
hyphy wifey was bad! lol right now the only person really "holdin it down" for hyphy on the radio and in the clubs is that boy d-lo ... definitely gotta show the kid some respect whether you like it, love it, or hate it. If anyone was at Whisper this past saturday ... yall seen how his song(s) shut it down.