What's Big Vons Obsession with Ice Cream Paint Job? Shit is garbage.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 22, 2008
i was at a show with the dude Dorrough Music last night. i highly doubt he is paying to get that thing played all the way out here. I heard the first time Von ever played it, he said somebody sent it to him in a e-mail he liked it and started playing it and it blew up. it has every party and major function going crazy as soon as it comes on, and trust me I'm at them all... Frisco, Oakland, San Jose, The Rich. its what the streets want to hear. just like my homie d-lo shit get shit rockin everywhere. so if you mad at that then just be mad. And trust I'm not the biggest fan of what radio play AT ALL. But Ice Cream Paint Job CLAP. YEAAHHHH BUDDY ROLLIN LIKE A BIG SHOT.

Jun 26, 2007
Hopefully.....Satellite radio is terrible......9 0n 90's is decent but all the other stations are just awful......
Yeah, Satelite Radio isn't all what some people are hyping it up to be. But hey, there's so many alternatives other than the radio now days, there shouldn't really be any complaints.

As far as "Ice Cream Paint Job" ... I'm not crazy about the song, but I seen the response in a club ... men and women went crazy, I guess somebody likes it. It'd be a smart move if a bay area rapper threw a verse on it and called it a remix ... just sayin.

Dec 29, 2008
man i only got 1 question for you:

Is the outside frame in the trunk wide?
Are the Rims big?
Do it ride good?
Lean back right hand on the pinewood.

Cream on the inside
Clean on the outside
Cream on the inside
Clean on the outside
Cream on the inside
Clean on the outside

Ice, ice cream, Ice cream paint job

Whoo!
Clean on the outside cream on the inside ice cream paint job. Got screens on the dash watchin saved by the bell got a house by the bayside. yea im livin like that, and im ridin like that. Boy im ridin like that and the sturring wheel wood like a baseball bat.
Just like Archie said We Ready. Whole cliques straight, lunatics like nelly. Gran Marquis paint job grape jelly, R triple BC big black box Chevy. Crank my car, she be hummin, rims so big u can see me comin. Prime time click, we get money, stay iced up like TV johnny.

jk the song is pretty wack i think it's big von's favorite song

Feb 10, 2004
www.twitter.com
Maybe Von is the 1st at a major station to play this song, like Can't Stop Wont Stop by the Young Gunz. I checked the radio charts, and the artist is on there, but under urban most added and a different song.