What You All Think The Ghettoest Hood In Sac Is?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 10, 2005
OoooTanya said:
yea thats natomas..right next door to the hieghts
Not coming down on you, but...

Northgate is not Natomas. Natomas is weak. Nothing but a bunch of wanna-be hyphy thizz kids, that got their "game" from a cd. Only 2 Varrios in the area. Northgate & Gardenland. If your latino, then this neighborhood is considered "hood" and a bad area.

Oct 23, 2006
myspace.com
NorthgateSacra said:
Not coming down on you, but...

Northgate is not Natomas. Natomas is weak. Nothing but a bunch of wanna-be hyphy thizz kids, that got their "game" from a cd. Only 2 Varrios in the area. Northgate & Gardenland. If your latino, then this neighborhood is considered "hood" and a bad area.
I know your not coming down on me but,

I used to live on the corner of Northgate and San Juan in "Point NATOMAS" apartments. Right now, I work on Del Paso and Commerce and my first love in highschool, was from Strawberry Manors. I used to hop on bus 15 from downtown to the heights, when i was in Jr High school, im pretty familiar with the north up until the heights (born and raised in sac) ...I understand your differentiating the people in the new, and comparing them to the older parts but its still considered Natomas (north south)..if you were to buy a house from a real estate agent he would call Northgate, "Natomas" and anything over that hill past San Juan and Northgate, is considered "Del Paso Heights"..and as far as niggas actin like b*tches in Natomas....there is niggas that act like bitches everywhere..Northgate, Natomas, The Heights, The P....where you live dont make you all the sudden "a bitch" or "not a bitch"...ive met real niggas and bitch niggas in every hood in hella different cities....

anywho not tryin to take too much time...

thanks for replying to me :)

Aug 11, 2004
OoooTanya said:
I know your not coming down on me but,

I used to live on the corner of Northgate and San Juan in "Point NATOMAS" apartments. Right now, I work on Del Paso and Commerce and my first love in highschool, was from Strawberry Manors. I used to hop on bus 15 from downtown to the heights, when i was in Jr High school, im pretty familiar with the north up until the heights (born and raised in sac) ...I understand your differentiating the people in the new, and comparing them to the older parts but its still considered Natomas (north south)..if you were to buy a house from a real estate agent he would call Northgate, "Natomas" and anything over that hill past San Juan and Northgate, is considered "Del Paso Heights"..and as far as niggas actin like b*tches in Natomas....there is niggas that act like bitches everywhere..Northgate, Natomas, The Heights, The P....where you live dont make you all the sudden "a bitch" or "not a bitch"...ive met real niggas and bitch niggas in every hood in hella different cities....

anywho not tryin to take too much time...

thanks for replying to me :)
I HEARD THAT NATOMAS WAS FULL OF WHITE PEOPLE????

Oct 23, 2006
myspace.com
Portuguese Godfather said:
I HEARD THAT NATOMAS WAS FULL OF WHITE PEOPLE????
lol..naw, only place i can think of in sac thats full of white people is rio linda...even the nice areas in sac are pretty diverse...but naw, natomas has/and always had alot of blacks and mexicans...too close to the hieghts, to not

Jul 4, 2002
i lived in the manors for a while and that was one place where i would not walk around at night, good thing i had a big strong CRACK HEAD to protect me LOL!!

i would have to say that parts of north sac and south sac would have the gettoist parts...................NOT WEST SAC..that is a beautiful lil place, not getto at alllll, i grew up there..

Apr 19, 2006
The Evil Genius said:
No dissrespect but we're not talking about Oakland. U seem 2 alwayz come on a thread thatz about a whole nother town & start gassing up Oakland.
And what the fuck do U mean by "all out thurr"? U sound more like U from STL. than Oakland.
AAAAAAAAH you got aired homie, hes not nobody is talcin bout the O