What You All Think The Ghettoest Hood In Sac Is?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
I'm from the Heights... but Oak Park has the oldest standing buildings and far more alleyways and tight streets. Given the size of it... The park has the most shady blocks in Sac... and I'm not talking bout all the damn trees that make the streets dimmed.

Mar 16, 2005
Stockton209SS said:
So no one agrees it's the West side of Sac, and North Sac, Garden Heights, Northgate?
There aint no West side of sac, Its West Sac, Different City, Different County, I give it up to my OG Tios and primos and homies from there, but it aint the most hood......
Northgate-Northside-Gardenland, aint the most hood either, it definitely has a lot of hinas there tho......
To me, its either OP, Centro, A Flats or the Diamonds(Azteca Flats)

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
Filthy_Rich said:
^where's the A Flats? and what is Centro? i've never heard of these hoods
Centro is Downtown....Zapata Park, Alkali Flats, etc.

The Flats are behind Executive airport I believe.

Cinco is grimy too (THE BRICKS....New Halvetia & Seavey Circle)

I gotta agree with my big brother Floss, and give it up for the P.

TOO many nooks & crannies mane. there are dopespots that have been operating for YEARS w/o notice, and at ANY given time, people go from zero to ignorant so quick, so fast. Why do you think that there are 2 funeral homes in a half mile vacinity(sp?)??

po-po gets blazed on, out of pocket beezies get thier grills smashed and cars get stomped the fuck out.....WELCOME TO OAK PARK.....now turn around and go home!!

Oct 23, 2006
myspace.com
OAK PARK, DPH, AND G-PARKWAY USED TO HAVE ITS MOMENTS...OAK PARK AND DPH THE MOST THO

ELK GROVES MURDER RATE IS HIGH BECAUSE OF ALL THE SKIN HEADS AND SUPREMACISTS NOT WANTING THE BLACKS TO MOVE IN (EG vs LAGUNA)

Mar 16, 2005
A Flats or Alkali Flats are or were part of Varrio Centro back in the day, in the late 8o's the bloods started puttin it down in the A and now you got funk between A Flats Bloods and Centos.....

Good lookin out Beto for shoutin out my varrio, the original VCS(back in the day, there was no centro, just Cinco, then they split after the Zapata Park was built)....CINCO aka Seavey Circle aka Cinco Block Mob....growin up in that mufucka was crazy, its still grimy but not as bad it looks

May 30, 2006
I've been in Sac 4 over 5 yearz now & when I got here G-Parkway waz by far the front runner az the wildest spot in Sac. Itz alot calmer now cause most of the tenents have been kicked out & they've rebuild half of it. The most ran down lookin ghetto would probably go 2 DPH. Atleast I can say they trying 2 clean up certain partz of Oak Park(either though itz still crime going down over there) but the Heights still look like the Heights from back in the dayz when I use 2 visit my popz who waz living near the Heightz over in the Manors in the early '90s

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
$leepy said:
A Flats or Alkali Flats are or were part of Varrio Centro back in the day, in the late 8o's the bloods started puttin it down in the A and now you got funk between A Flats Bloods and Centos.....

Good lookin out Beto for shoutin out my varrio, the original VCS(back in the day, there was no centro, just Cinco, then they split after the Zapata Park was built)....CINCO aka Seavey Circle aka Cinco Block Mob....growin up in that mufucka was crazy, its still grimy but not as bad it looks
I used to live there too baby boy!! Riverbend Circle.

THE BRICKS BABY!!

May 30, 2006
tweeze said:
sac got all the fine chickz from what i seen

i never realy been all out thurr

OAKLAND

WAY TO MANY TO LIST
No dissrespect but we're not talking about Oakland. U seem 2 alwayz come on a thread thatz about a whole nother town & start gassing up Oakland.
And what the fuck do U mean by "all out thurr"? U sound more like U from STL. than Oakland.

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
folkz aint nobody gasing nothing firs off i dig sac rapperz

iz just the computer and i know what i do on the streetz

so all this puting in work shit iz not impressing me

i be in the 80'S AND THE MURDER DUBBZ so niggaz know what time it iz