WHAT WEIRD/GROSS SEX STORYZ YOU GOT?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
Aiight I got a tale for ya'll.... When I was like 14 back in like 1995 that song by DJ Quik called "I dont want to eat it" came out right....Well that song really struck some curiosity in me, because I lost my virginity at 13 but up until I heard that song I never ate a girl out... Well it just so happened I had a little girlie friend at tha time....And everytime we fucked that DJ Quik song would be playin in my head (yeah I know im weird lol). Anywayz, me & her were smoking a joint at her house one day and outta nowhere I was like "U ever sucked a guys dick before?" and she looked at me all weird and was like "well U took my virginity and have I sucked yourz??" so I said "Well U ever been curious about what itz like cuz I been havin a little urge to eat U out" LOL when I said that shit her face LIT up.... Then I said "Well if were gonna do this we gotta do it at tha same time" so we got all butt ass naked and started to 69....I had my eyez closed pretty much tha whole time cuz this was tha first time I ever got head, so I was in heaven...After a while I noticed that I wasnt bustin a nut, plus my mouth and tounge were gettin tired from eating that taco... So I sorta moved her off of me and started to fuck her, HARD....See I was in a hurry to bust a nut cuz we had been goin at it for like an hour goin down on eachother so I was gettin a little impatient...Well once I finally pulled out at busted, I noticed my dick was all red, lookin like a cherry popcicle... I was thinkin "oh shit this broadz on her period" so I go into tha bathroom to wash my wee-wee off and I decide to take a glance at myself in tha mirror.... It looked like I just drank 5 gallons of kool-aid for real...I had a big ass kool-aid mustashe AND a kool-aid goatee...My teeth were blood stained red too... I was like WHAT THA FUCK! So I go back into tha room after cleaning up and I was like "WHY DIDNT U TELL ME U WERE ON YOUR PERIOD BEFORE I PUT MY MOUTH THERE!??!" and this broad said "Well I didnt think U would mind since U listen to that Brotha Lynch guy so much"

And that, my friends, was tha one and only time I EVER ate tha coochie...

:::gOnE:::

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
Uaintknowin said:
AIIGHT HERE IT GOES

SO IM BEATING THIS BROADS SHIT AT HER HOUSE....SHE LOVIN IT AND BUSTIN NUTTS LEFT N RIGHT, THEN SHE SAYS SHE WANT IT IN THE ASS...SO IM LIKE FUCK IT WHY NOT.....
IM INCHIN INTO THE ASS AND THE SHIT IS FEELIN RIGHT....SO IM POUNDIN THE FUCK OUTTA HER ASS AND SHES JUST LOVIN EVERY MINUTE OF IT....THEN I FEEL MY NUTTS WET....IM THINKIN IT JUST THE CUM CAUSE MY DICK WAS SLAPPIN AGAINST THE COOCHIE...SHE KEEPS SCREAMING "DONT STOP " AND ALL THIS OTHER SHIT.....I TAKE ONE LONG STROKE BACK AND PREPARE TO SLAM IT IN AND BUST MY NUTT, THIS BITCH FARTS LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA AND I GET A WHIFF OF AN ODOR THAT WOULD MAKE A SKUNK SAY DAMN......SO I BACK THE FUCK UP AND PULL OUT, GRAB MY DICK AND GET SHIT ALL OVER IT.....NOT JUST ANY SHIT THOUGH.....I GET TO THE BATHROOM AND I GOT THIS GREEN SHIT ON MY DICK, ITS SHIT BUT ITS LIKE GREEN AS THE BORDER OF THIS MESSAGE BOARD...I ALMOST EARL ALL OVER THE BATHROOM.....EEEEHHHHH.....IJERK THE JIMMY OFF WASH MY DICK AND GOT TO GET MY SHIT AND CUSS THIS DIRTY BITCH OUT

and that's the reason why i'd never put it in the ass

Nov 2, 2002
www.mp3.com
Here's my story.....

Back when I was 17, I was out in Downtown Monterey drinkin with some of my homeboys, and I met this one chick, who I found out later was a complete ho....but anywayz.....

She and a couple of her friends followed us to my homeboy's pad, and we went over to an empty room, and she proceeded to give me some of the best brain I ever had.....She stopped right before I reached the Point of No Return, and asked if I could return the favor......And me being drunk and not being scared to go downtown, I went ahead and did it.......
......and that's when I found out that this bitch DID NOT know how to take care of herself at all. Less than ten seconds was all it took to tell me that her pussy was damn near Rotten and was in desperate need of a whole case of douche. And that's when I started to gag.

But unfortunately, with the first lick, she really got into it and wrapped her legs around my head and locked them together. So here I am with my head in a leg lock up to her cooch, and I was beginning to suffocate. While she was moaning from rubbing her clit across my face, my vision was getting tunneled and I couldn't breathe (unless I wanted to smell something absolutely FOUL), until I just blacked out.

I can't remember how long I was unconscious, but once I came to, I jumped up, gathered up my stuff and bolted out of the pad with a quickness, absolutely disgusted by the events that had gone on that evening. :siccness:

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Mostel said:
Here's my story.....

Back when I was 17, I was out in Downtown Monterey drinkin with some of my homeboys, and I met this one chick, who I found out later was a complete ho....but anywayz.....

She and a couple of her friends followed us to my homeboy's pad, and we went over to an empty room, and she proceeded to give me some of the best brain I ever had.....She stopped right before I reached the Point of No Return, and asked if I could return the favor......And me being drunk and not being scared to go downtown, I went ahead and did it.......
......and that's when I found out that this bitch DID NOT know how to take care of herself at all. Less than ten seconds was all it took to tell me that her pussy was damn near Rotten and was in desperate need of a whole case of douche. And that's when I started to gag.

But unfortunately, with the first lick, she really got into it and wrapped her legs around my head and locked them together. So here I am with my head in a leg lock up to her cooch, and I was beginning to suffocate. While she was moaning from rubbing her clit across my face, my vision was getting tunneled and I couldn't breathe (unless I wanted to smell something absolutely FOUL), until I just blacked out.

I can't remember how long I was unconscious, but once I came to, I jumped up, gathered up my stuff and bolted out of the pad with a quickness, absolutely disgusted by the events that had gone on that evening. :siccness:
Damn bro she had you in the headlock? Dont you know to look for water before you jump in the pool???

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Mr. Cynical said:
Aiight I got a tale for ya'll.... When I was like 14 back in like 1995 that song by DJ Quik called "I dont want to eat it" came out right....Well that song really struck some curiosity in me, because I lost my virginity at 13 but up until I heard that song I never ate a girl out... Well it just so happened I had a little girlie friend at tha time....And everytime we fucked that DJ Quik song would be playin in my head (yeah I know im weird lol). Anywayz, me & her were smoking a joint at her house one day and outta nowhere I was like "U ever sucked a guys dick before?" and she looked at me all weird and was like "well U took my virginity and have I sucked yourz??" so I said "Well U ever been curious about what itz like cuz I been havin a little urge to eat U out" LOL when I said that shit her face LIT up.... Then I said "Well if were gonna do this we gotta do it at tha same time" so we got all butt ass naked and started to 69....I had my eyez closed pretty much tha whole time cuz this was tha first time I ever got head, so I was in heaven...After a while I noticed that I wasnt bustin a nut, plus my mouth and tounge were gettin tired from eating that taco... So I sorta moved her off of me and started to fuck her, HARD....See I was in a hurry to bust a nut cuz we had been goin at it for like an hour goin down on eachother so I was gettin a little impatient...Well once I finally pulled out at busted, I noticed my dick was all red, lookin like a cherry popcicle... I was thinkin "oh shit this broadz on her period" so I go into tha bathroom to wash my wee-wee off and I decide to take a glance at myself in tha mirror.... It looked like I just drank 5 gallons of kool-aid for real...I had a big ass kool-aid mustashe AND a kool-aid goatee...My teeth were blood stained red too... I was like WHAT THA FUCK! So I go back into tha room after cleaning up and I was like "WHY DIDNT U TELL ME U WERE ON YOUR PERIOD BEFORE I PUT MY MOUTH THERE!??!" and this broad said "Well I didnt think U would mind since U listen to that Brotha Lynch guy so much"

And that, my friends, was tha one and only time I EVER ate tha coochie...

:::gOnE:::
thats just plain fucked.......

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Damn, I got a lot, mainly because I was with this bitch for 3+ years and all we did was fuck like rabbits. Here goes one:

Her parents were very neglectful and would always go to bed around 8:00 at night and leave all of the young kids up until whenever they wanted. So I would always leave around 11-12 at night. But we would always go outside to one of the cars and get our fuck on first. Usually it was in her dads station wagon since we could lay the seat down and it would be like a bed. So we are out there at night and sometimes cars pass by and she will duck down while they pass because she is on top of me. Then one of the cars does not pass! I'm like, "Who is that? Did they stop in front of your house?" She says, "Oh shit! It's my aunt!" It is midnight and we are both butt-ass naked in the back of the station wagon. She was a small black girl and I am a big white guy, so she was able to crawl between the front and back seat and duck down. I'm like, "What do I do?!" She says, "Lay there and don't move!" I'm like, "But if they walk by, they'll see me!" She says, "Don't move!" So I'm praying to God that they all walk by on the other side of the van that is parked next to the station wagon so they won't see me. But they don't. So I'm laying there thinking I'm dead, they are so going to see me. But they walk on by without saying anything. They go in the house and we get dressed faster than Superman. So now I'm pissed. I say to the bitch, "What the fuck is your aunt doing here at midnight?! And why the fuck didn't you tell me?!" She's like, "I forgot." Dumb bitch. So I call the next day and ask, "Did they say anything to you?" She said her 15 year old cousin thought that she saw her head, but not me. Go figure with my white-as-the-moon ass. And her aunt thought she saw something but thought we were just "smooching". Her aunt Judy was the fuckin' coolest, though. I miss aunt Judy more than I miss that bitch.

I got more that I'll post up later.:classic:

Aug 5, 2002
here ya go...

I posted this about 2-3 years ago on the siccness cause its the weirdest shit to happen to me...............I was dating this girl 'bout 3 months and been taggin' it for 2 months now.......we did different shit all the time and she really liked to switch things up a bit--so we're goin' at it at her place--Im 'bout 15 minutes into it hittin' it missionary style and we've been drinkin' (she's scummy, I aight) so she's diggin' her nails into my ass pretty hard and Im like OK whatever--Im tappin' just gettin' into it and the bitch asked my if she could put her finger in my ass while Im fuckin' her--the look on my face had to say it all cause I instantly pulled out but her grip on my ass was fierce--I had to pry myself from the bitch and in the process of doin' so the bitch gouged the shit outta my ass with her fuckin' nails (ouch) I break free--bail downstairs and ultimately made my decision to stop fuckin' with this bitch that night--the fucked up thing is we both went to the same school and I had to bump into this bitch on the daily for about 6 months until we graduated--till this day my ass carries good scars from this bitch takin' layers of my skin off my ass with her nails......................outro

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I used to mess around with this trippy ass nympho chic.
We were drivin to the mo' this one night. I started fingerin her on the way while I was drivin. Freak pulls my finger out of her and shoves it in her mouth, suckin and lickin it like a lollypop.
I was like, damn she a freak!
At the mo', I was hittin it doggystyle and she asks me to spank her with my Willie Johnson.
I was like, what the fuck?....
Then I was on missionary and I felt that she was gettin dry. What do ya know, she asks me to pull out and licks my dick wet.
Well it worked ha ha ha....
Then she was like, let me pee on you.
I thought she was jokin but she was dead serious.
That's when I said enough is enough.
But then she grabbs me and throws me on the bed and starts givin me head. So I busted one in her mouth and I was in heaven.
Until the freak comes up and is trying to kiss me with the cum still in her mouth.
At this point, I had already gotten what I wanted so I ran out the mo ass naked ha ha ha.
Took off and never saw her again.

Freaky shit, I had given her my number cuz I've known her for quite some time.
So she calls me weeks later and is like, talk to me.
So I was just bullshittin playin video games while talkin on the phone and she was like keep talkin.
Little did I know that she was fingerin herself while talkin to me.

That's what I call a psycho bitch!