What The Strange Forum Looked Like On 8.9.04

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2005
i was there under a different name that got banned by swick or whatever his name was because i asked how everready was being downloaded so early hahaha. i never really posted though just looked for news.
One of my first attempts at getting in the siccness "Clique" was asking something about... Sleeping Beauty? I think it was, and Travis took his frustrations out on me. I believe I was temp banned for it as well. Soon after I quit visiting the M80 boards due to the influx of spam bots (or just completely retarded posters) and took up shop here permanently.

Sep 24, 2002
shit i remember i think it was swick hooking me up with a ftp of all his kc area scene albums which where a ton and i never finished with them and lost them like 6 months later only to find out he lost most of em too lol

also hq was most def the best site there was for tech back then. it was small as shit but had a ton of promise

Sep 12, 2005
i have always wanted to know this... you guys thats been here since like 2002 and hang out with tech all the time, do you ever hear the music he puts out before all the mastering is done?

Sep 30, 2002
i have always wanted to know this... you guys thats been here since like 2002 and hang out with tech all the time, do you ever hear the music he puts out before all the mastering is done?
There was a time when I used to hang out with Tech and everybody from Strange at Satin almost every night when Kaliko was still the M.C. there. During that time I got to hear alot of stuff pre release, because they would play it in the cars and would just randomly grab the mic and perform all the time. I still have an unmixed, unmastered version of Goldberg from BLEVE that Kutt gave me one night and that was almost 2 months before that album came out. Now the only way you are hearing tracks before the release is if you are on the bus, or in the studio, or if Tech plays it for you himself. I know this album is under strict lock and key after what happened with the mixed plate.

Oct 17, 2003
now that i think about it.. i think i took that picture..holy crap! lol
yeah I hang out with TwiztidMN sometimes... i'm pretty sure he was the one to take the pic

I remember when Travis asked TwiztidMN about me because I told people I was gonna record My Wife My Bitch My Girl live and post it online.

It was also a fun time having the full Everready advance before everyone else :D It was only missing the Eminem and Twista verse's... shit was left instrumental! oh and then posting My World with the wake up show verse in it! that shit was classic april fools day joke!

Sep 30, 2002
I don't know what happened to the pic from above but here is the story from an old post I made about it a few years back.

"but one of the wildest stories of all time if not the wildest, happened in good ole' Columbia, Missouri. We we all driving to columbia, and there were probably about 7 or 8 cars in the mini motorcade, one of which contained Kutt, Marcus, and Greed. Kutt was riding with a ski mask on scaring people on the highway, well the van with Tech and Travis was close to the front and had no idea this was going on. So on the second or third light, Kutt gets out and runs up in his ski mask, and scares the shit out of Trav. (we were right behind the car so we could see everything). The shit was funny as hell, cause this was on a main street and the street was pretty busy, we could see people freaking all over the place. Well some lady, called the police and said there was a masked man waving a gun around, trying to rob people, (Kutt did not have a gun in his hand). So we are still riding and we come to the light, and I notice a police officer with a shotgun run and lay down on the ground, all of the sudden there are cops everywhere, they surround the car guns drawn, there were probably 15 cops or so, so as they go through making them get out of the car, and walk backwards, then down to the ground, we are between laughing and worried, but I get out of the car, and go over to where Tech and Kaliko are who hadn't really seen any of it because they had already made it through the light, so when I get over there the fucking news, and paper were already there, anyway all three went to jail for about 2 hrs, but were released about 30 min before the show."