What The Strange Forum Looked Like On 8.9.04

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
for real i bought that deadman cd and was like wtf this is shit fuck then thru it away i was into my swisha house colour chagin click shit back then back when cham n paul was goin hard n flip was da shit ro n trae offf the hook the come up era of h town shit ...

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
man just looking at that interface is nostalgic as fuck... dwamn I was 14 back then; joined up under an anonymous user and lurked while JL, trick 420, ant, MasZive, Juggalo Outkaxt, Slither etc. were kickin before I finally decided to contribute a year later and got to chop it up with half of you...

epic times and some priceless e-battles indeed

May 7, 2008
back than the biggest thing was ebeef lol all those poor souls being abused by everyone over nothing lol so many hardcore ethugs back than lol

Sep 30, 2002
Whatever happened to that JuggaloOutkaxt kid, Glen anyway? That kid had Travis' balls so far down his throat that when he gargled he could feel pubes tickling his stomach from the inside.
That shit was weird. He disappeared super quick. I remember he used to post everyday pictures of where he put posters. Those were the days though, because even when there was no news everybody was so cool with each other that the place was still fun to hang out in. Also during that time, Myself, TechN9nehq, Deanallmighty, Trick420, MasZive, and a few others were all in contact with,or hanging out with Tech and all of Strange all the time so during the the 2 years or so without an album we still had plenty of info on the shows and just day to day happenings. It was a fun time.

Nov 14, 2002
<----- Last Outlaw

That shit was weird. He disappeared super quick. I remember he used to post everyday pictures of where he put posters.
Remember around the time the Flamez Mixtape wasn't being released, that kid posted pics of him and Travis at some steak joint? I photoshopped the mixtape into their hands and announced that they'll be releasing the album in about a week? LoL.

I remember photoshopping that kid into situations where he was eating his baby sister or cousin or something... That kid was a blast to fuck with.

Nov 14, 2003
I come and go... look at my previous post i been around! sooo whats new? on april 1st I found out SRD420 (from this message board) is my second cousin... we even hung out at the Kutt Calhoun concert and i think I seen her at one other concert? maybe. either way its fucking weird that Tech N9ne got me in contact with the side of my family that my dad doesn't talk to!

i think i might have taken this pic...

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
someone produce the old rapkansascity.com banner that was the black and white scarface pic with tech as scarface and various artist names like actors/credits down the side

That will impress me very much so

I have not been able to find it, maybe on an old drive somewhere.. oh well

Aug 16, 2003
man just looking at that interface is nostalgic as fuck... dwamn I was 14 back then; joined up under an anonymous user and lurked while JL, trick 420, ant, MasZive, Juggalo Outkaxt, Slither etc. were kickin before I finally decided to contribute a year later and got to chop it up with half of you...

I remember Juggalo Outkaxt lol. He seemed like he was trying to be a super fan ALL the time. I remember him posting a pic or something then Zero desecrated that shit lol.

I dont know why that guy reminds me of Corey for some reason (I think thats his name) The Asian guy at Strange..I might be wrong but who knows lol

Nov 14, 2002
Cyrus, I got all the shit from HQ and rapkc on my computer. I'll look for it and post soon.
Post ALL of that shit if you can. Throw it in a zip or some shit, because I want that shit too, Nick.

http://replay.waybackmachine.org/20030627061349/http://therealtechn9ne.com/asp2/main.asp

http://replay.waybackmachine.org/20030208052044/http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/asp2/tech9.asp

http://replay.waybackmachine.org/20030207081654/http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/asp2/fti.asp

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]M.S.C. Music & Entertainment, Strange Music and Tech N9ne have decided it is time to change the music industry. The industry as we know it is close to dead. The major labels would like to blame you, the consumer, for the decline in record sales. This is a typical reaction for the major labels because they are not willing to take responsibility for putting out crap music.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The reality is that file sharing has given you, the fan, an opportunity to sample the music before wasting your hard earned money on lousy records. The internet has given music buyers your own personal listening station at home and the major labels can no longer fool the consumer. They don't want you to sample their music because they know that if the fans realize that there are only 2 good songs on a record, you will not buy it. This is one of the reasons why the major labels are fighting the file sharing companies. We support you, as the fan, to download TECH N9NE's record, ABSOLUTE POWER because we believe in our product. We are spending the time and money to develop an artist from the ground up because, WE BELIEVE IN GOOD MUSIC![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Unfortunately, the major labels have monopolized and ruined the radio and video platforms for all independent labels. We cannot get radio support which means you are not going to see our video. We refuse to operate in this system. WE HAVE HAD IT!!!!
We are starting a movement called F.T.I. (FUCK THE INDUSTRY). We want to prove to the major labels and the R.I.A.A. that they are responsible for the current climate of the music business and NOT you. We believe in giving our record away for free because if you like it, we believe that you will buy it and support the artist. In addition to the CD, there is a full length 70 minute DVD and 7 extra tracks in our ABSOLUTE POWER package that you will find at your local music retailer. It is very important to us that you realize that we respect you and your hard earned money.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]To put our money where our mouth is, we have decided to take our radio and video budget and spend it on a television campaign that will launch the F.T.I. movement. We will run our commercial on several cable stations and national networks. The commercial is TECH N9NE introducing a song entitled INDUSTRY IS PUNKS and he asks the viewer to go to his website, www.therealtechn9ne.com and download his record. TECH is wearing an F.T.I. shirt with no explanation of what F.T.I. means. When you go to download the record for free you will be introduced to the F.T.I. movement by clicking on the F.T.I. link on the site.

If what we are telling you makes sense and you are one of the many consumers downloading music, join TECH N9NE, M.S.C. and Strange in the F.T.I. movement. It's so important that you as a music buyer and you as a TECH N9NE fan spread the word that YOU HAVE HAD IT! Make it known that you demand major labels, radio stations and video outlets to respect and treat you as a legitimate music fan and allow good music and real talent to be heard and seen. We, collectively are the voice of the new industry and TECH is the spokesperson.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The success of this movement depends on you helping us. Go to chat rooms, tell your friends, tell them to tell their friends, join the e-street team, e-mail this information to every real music fan you know. We have crazy, fun plans that we'll want you to participate in but we love feedback so talk to us and let us know what's happening in your city and what you want to do. We're down for all suggestions. Stay tuned in - when you join the TECH N9NE e-team, you're officially joining the movement and you will get updates and missions (that includes great prizes for participation) on
TECH N9NE and F.T.I. movement.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Real fans support real artists so speak up and be heard. Spread the word.[/FONT]

Nov 7, 2006
i was there under a different name that got banned by swick or whatever his name was because i asked how everready was being downloaded so early hahaha. i never really posted though just looked for news.