what system should i get

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

which new system

• Total voters
Aug 20, 2006
FLA
i have a wii. i got 2 lil sisters tho, so it got played alot. brawl is fun, zelda is GOAT, and theres alot of other cool games. but ive had it over a year now and i kinda stopped using it cuz i havent gotten any new games since brawl, but then i used it alot to play super mario bros 3 that i got for virtual console and i was fuckin around with the internet channel alot. but then i got a laptop and it hasnt been turned on for over a month.

i know hella people with 360s, and EVERY person i know had to send that shit back to ms at least once. and they all act like its cool or some shit too, being ms fanboys "well, now theyll send me a BRAND NEW 360" and im like, your a dumbass, when u bought the 360 2 months ago, it was "brand new" and it still fuckin broke....

i only know 1 person with a ps3, he hasnt had any problems with it. but hes stupid, i asked him if the blu-ray movies look better and he says "u can see people pupils clearer, but thats it"...

anyway, im not a gamer. i never used my wii for more then 2 hours at a time (ADD :( )

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
My last system was the NES. Of course I played some of the other consols at homies houses and shit, but was never much into it. Now I got the Wii and I like that shit. I can play that shit with homies, my lil nephew, even played with my father in law, who had never even seen a videogame before in his life. So I can recommend the Wii!

If you into smokin weed all day and playin videogames, get the PS3!

Aug 11, 2004
never played ps3 and dont plan to just because ive never been a big fan of sony games... and japanes games arent my cup of tea.... wii is sick for like fun real quick type of games and if you ever had an nes snes or n64 then this shit brings back all that fun.. my personal favorite is the 360 just because ive always been more of a computer game fps type of person and microsoft seems to have the most and best fps games and exclusives... plus it didn't cost an arm and a leg just an arm... anyways its really up to you....

PS3= Japanese,anime,sony exclusives
Wii= Fun for everyone
360= more computer like fps microsoft exclusives

Apr 5, 2005
The Playstation 3 consumes a staggering 380 watts of power which is more than double the Xbox 360's 160 watts and eight times the PS2's nimble 45 watts. So spending an average of 4 hours a day on the machine will add approx $ 80 to your yearly power bill.
Is that a fact? I play for over 16 hours on the weekends sometimes. Where are you getting this information from? I want to know your source.

Nov 21, 2007
well, i gave in finally and decided to get an xbox360 today..

i read up on the pros and cons of each system before making my decision and from what i understand.. currently, XBOX has more in terms of games and online etc... but the PS3 has much more Potential..

the price drop of the 360 and the fact that i dont own an HD/tv is what made me decide on an xbox..

Dec 19, 2005
i would go with the 360. i think im boutta finally cop one when i get paid this week...or maybe next paycheck.

but yeah i been a fan of microsoft over sony from the beginning so i'm a little biased.