what system should i get

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

which new system

• Total voters
Apr 23, 2006
i want to get one of the new systems but im not sure which one would end up being played the most

ps3- this one has been my favorite for a while but it is hella expensive and i heard that they overheat and glitch alot
i grew up playin sony games so i think i would like these games alot but i hard that the ones out now are wack
ive really only heard bad things about the ps3

nintendo wii- this one looks like it would be the most fun and get played alot at my house
i dont really play video games and neither does anyone i chill with so i think this might be the easiest to get in to
plus it comes with wii sports so i dont even have to buy a game right away
the only problem is i really wanna buy skate and i dont think they make it for wii

xbox 360- this is the one that everyone is hypin up but whenever i see people playin they are only playin FPS's and im not a big fan of first person shooters
i heard they just dropped the price so that could be a deciding factor if it is down between this and ps3

i know alot of you have at least one of these sytems which one do you think would be best for me?

Jul 8, 2007
i dont know where you heard the ps3 over heating and gliching cuz mine hasnt even done any of that. Honestly PS3 will be better in the long run, xbox 360 will eventually die.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
love threads like this,the true fanboy/geek in everybody comes out . cant wait to see all the people gettin butthurt over a video game system. making up shit just to make their system look better

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
i dont know where you heard the ps3 over heating and gliching cuz mine hasnt even done any of that. Honestly PS3 will be better in the long run, xbox 360 will eventually die.
Skim these forums http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board?board.id=ps3 . There's always someone saying they haveta send their console back in and from reading so many topics I've learned that if you dont have a reciept warranty it'll be $150 for Sony to repair it.

Sep 28, 2002
LOL none for the Wii? i would go with the ps3 cuz it has a bluray and its the only one that will upgrade to bluray 2.o

Jan 5, 2006
The Playstation 3 consumes a staggering 380 watts of power which is more than double the Xbox 360's 160 watts and eight times the PS2's nimble 45 watts. So spending an average of 4 hours a day on the machine will add approx $ 80 to your yearly power bill.

May 17, 2004
The Playstation 3 consumes a staggering 380 watts of power which is more than double the Xbox 360's 160 watts and eight times the PS2's nimble 45 watts. So spending an average of 4 hours a day on the machine will add approx $ 80 to your yearly power bill.
ha thats hella funny. but if you have 3 roomates thats only 20 bucks more for you

Feb 10, 2006
ive put 110+ hours on my ps3 playing GTA4 & that doesnt include online...& i didnt see one glitch or have a over heat problems n i played 9 hours straight

ive grown up with the ps1 ps2 & now the ps3..so my vote went for the PS3

also in july the ps3 should drop $100 in price so you might wanna wait

Apr 23, 2006
well you guys have really helped me decide

im goin with the wii because takin adivse from the siccness is a horrible horrible idea

lol jk im prolly gunna get a ps3 in july then because the bluray player and its crazy ass processor

and i am not gunna be playin even 1 hour a day so i doubt my energy bill will go up that high

Apr 26, 2002
Kansas
I gotta 360 and just picked up a PS3. I'm really feelin the PS3 mainly cause of the blu-ray player and the layout of the control I'm familar with. I'm also thinkin the PS3 has a slight edge in the graphics dept. also...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i want to get one of the new systems but im not sure which one would end up being played the most

ps3- this one has been my favorite for a while but it is hella expensive and i heard that they overheat and glitch alot
i grew up playin sony games so i think i would like these games alot but i hard that the ones out now are wack
ive really only heard bad things about the ps3

nintendo wii- this one looks like it would be the most fun and get played alot at my house
i dont really play video games and neither does anyone i chill with so i think this might be the easiest to get in to
plus it comes with wii sports so i dont even have to buy a game right away
the only problem is i really wanna buy skate and i dont think they make it for wii

xbox 360- this is the one that everyone is hypin up but whenever i see people playin they are only playin FPS's and im not a big fan of first person shooters
i heard they just dropped the price so that could be a deciding factor if it is down between this and ps3

i know alot of you have at least one of these sytems which one do you think would be best for me?

i know 5 people who have sent back multiple xbox360's cause they broke or didn't work or whatever....takes a month or two to get them back...fuck that...

i got my ps3...it doesn't overheat, and i check on it, just don't put it right next to the tv, so air can circulate...that's common sense though to me...

i just got my shit online today too....it's pretty dope....username is SIXXNESS so anyone online hit me up...