WHAT SET U FROM?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
Re: NEW BO

TPO-WCM-RECORDS said:
ALSO I GOT FAMILY IN THE GARDENS, FROM OG TO TINY LOCS.. THE LAST NAME IS THE HALLS, THERE IS MUCHIE , DONALD, DION, ALSO SOME OG S ARE, FISH, AND TR

IF YOU DONT NO THEM THEN SUMTHINGS WRONG, MY CUZZIN SAYS HES OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW IN THE GARDENS WIT 20 BOMB SACS AS WE SPEAK , JUST TO THE LEFT WHEN U CUM IN THE GATES
hey T-PO do you know Nate and Gerald Hall i used to take C-bo around them when we was kids when i was into bacc flippin heavy i'll still hit dat shit tho @240 pounds

TPO-WCM-RECORDS

West Coast Mafia Records
May 12, 2002
www.westcoast-mafia.com
EC 190........

lol
see thats why we have this thread so fake busters will be brought to lite.... im from east coast 190 ,,, in CARSON , CA ... IGNORANT AZZ... EAST COAST GANSTA CRIP CUZZ, U LUCCY I AM RETIRED AND GREW OUT THAT OLE BULL SHIT BUT WHEN U HEAR MUTHA FUKA'S TALKIN BOUT SHIT THEY DONT NO ABOUT ESPECIALLY , OTHER NIGGAS HOODS , DUDE WHO EVA U ARE DEAD MAMA DRAMA,LOL, U R A JOKE FO REAL... YO FACTS R SO FUKED... FOR REAL AND YOU REALLY THINK YOU NO WHAT YOU SAYIN, BUT SORRY TO INFORM YOU , YOU ARE A PERP? HELL PROBABLY CHANGE HIS SCREEN NAME AGAIN,LOL......
ONCE AGAIN SHOUT OUT TO MY TINY LOCS IN THE HOOD OFF DELAMO / AVALON, CARSON, CA EC190,, BUSTER AZZ NIGGA

May 7, 2002
hey bo loc this iz bg taz loc bka lil money mike

now ova tha board ive said sum shit bout a sapposed
garden blocc gang member

thatz my homeboy and niggaz act'n like he dont exist so im here ta checc my nigga creditz on tha blocc

big money mike 24 GBC he seven time right now we had a lil tite spot we were grind'n in NE nevada in a little shitty town called elko bacc in 97-98

now ta add ta this lil-bo or a nigga claim'n ta c lil-bo took a trip one time wit us also. tha nigga (lil-bo) was bout 5'11 and bout 220 but stalky not fat and favored tha artist celly cell

so it was us two as long as big money mikes two twin brothers terry and dericc and his other brother big greg smith
who had tha plug on tha goodz feel me and gregs son lil greg my ninja

bigg money mike iz also kin ta killa tay and lil bo they said they were cuzz <--( thatz what they said)

also when we went ta sac we stayed at his momz crib in tha gardenz i dont have a address right now but im sure i can get one

we went ta a studio cuz me and lil g was gonna do our demo
and whe met messy marv and big AC 29st GBC but didnt stay too long in sac

but tha real question my niggaz sappose ta cee doing time sum real shit and i cant get in touch wit him dont know where he at no
address to no where and aint talked ta lil G in bout 7 month

so if ya can get any info on my nigga it would cee appreciated cuz

i miss my nigga cuz like ya dont know

ive had many of my so called homeboyz ce-hind tha wall and only
care for tha real one'z i love

holla

C/S it might cum cakc that this info im give'n ya might not cee sumthing you should know or it might make me look like a faker if itz wrong but i make up nothing

this is what went down all ov it

tha locz out
R.N.A mob niggaz

May 2, 2002
Re: realpinoy510HWD

MafiaPak said:
@realpinoy510HWD

I got major funk with the Decotos right now, and the UC's
Fucc Em. If you talkin bout somethin, holla on the pm
I HEARD SOME CRIPS GOT FUCKED UP BY SOME DECOTO O.G. AND SOME YOUNGSTAS OVER THERE AT KENNEDY PARK....WAS THAT YOU GUYS??? JUST WONDERIN.

M

MURDA_MINDED

I-ROCC said:

YEAH ALL THAT SHIT SOUNDS HELLA FUNNY TOME BUT NOW................

I-ROCC
SAN DIEGO
WEST COAST CRIP
30TH STREET
YOUNG BLUE BABIES

W/C 30'$ Y.B.B'Z

@IROCC.............OH SHEEEYITTTTT!!!!!!!!!........WHEN IS THAT ALBUM DROPPIN MAN....IS IT OUT YET??????!!!!!!!......GET AT ME

Apr 25, 2002
I'm Reppin Tha Hood Of KCMO That 816. Shouts out to the little Bloods and Crips that are still left out here. BANGIN REALLY COOLED DOWNED OUT HERE. WE FIGHTIN OVER BLOCKS..........MUCH LOVE 4 MY PEOPLE ON 53st. to 59st.

RELLE$H

May 20, 2002
www.mp3.com
Re: Re: realpinoy510HWD

BIG OSO LOC said:

I HEARD SOME CRIPS GOT FUCKED UP BY SOME DECOTO O.G. AND SOME YOUNGSTAS OVER THERE AT KENNEDY PARK....WAS THAT YOU GUYS??? JUST WONDERIN.
Yeah that was me. But I didnt get fucced up, i got socced a couple of times by 10 drunk ass nortes cuz i banged crip on em in their own hood. But I did get to socc the OG decoto nigga, socced him right in the lip and ran.. and got chased by some drunk nigga with a shank. we handled it tho its nothin

Apr 26, 2002
Re: Re: Re: realpinoy510HWD

MafiaPak said:

Yeah that was me. But I didnt get fucced up, i got socced a couple of times by 10 drunk ass nortes cuz i banged crip on em in their own hood. But I did get to socc the OG decoto nigga, socced him right in the lip and ran.. and got chased by some drunk nigga with a shank. we handled it tho its nothin
DAMN YOU SAID THAT LIKE IT WAS COOL TO RUN AFTER SOCCIN SOMEBODY..LMAO

May 20, 2002
www.mp3.com
Shut Up Nigga. You think its cool to get jumped by 20 nortes? nigga, if u was in that prediciment: 1. You wouldnt have banged ure set on 20 S.A's with shanks and straps 2. You would not have socced no body. So what you sayin cuzz? atleast i socced the OG and got away gettin my ribs broke AND we took care of em niggaz.. So what iz it Cuzz?