WHAT SET U FROM?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
F

FuckYoDeadHomie

fuck san diego ya'll some gay ass muthafuckaz in that city u irrellevent

an muthafucka this AGC Avalon Garden Crip the first crip gang eva muthafucka an we down fo wuteva

a yay-ee-yay-eeee

F

FuckYoDeadHomie

nigga cj mac aint no rsc he westside rich rollin n-hood

m-phive i hope u know u fuckin wit , potna!

May 20, 2002
www.mp3.com
FuckYoDeadHomie said:
nigga cj mac aint no rsc he westside rich rollin n-hood

haha.. even tho im thru pullin yo card, youngsta... one last time real quicc... "westside rich rolling n-hood" aint no SET nygga... thats hoodtsta shyt... Snoop who from rollin 20'z c saying "rich rolling" and "neighbourhood" all the time... just like any rolling 90'z... just like Dub C from 111 neighbourhood.. just like CJ MAC from Rolling 6-0... all the hoodstaz (neighbourhoods) be saying "wessyde rich rolling" all day nygga.. like i said earlier, offbrand nyggaz talkin offbrand shyt with they off brand knowledge..
nuff said, heard that? now scat!

Blaccjacc

M

MURDA_MINDED

FuckYoDeadHomie said:
fuck san diego ya'll some gay ass muthafuckaz in that city u irrellevent

an muthafucka this AGC Avalon Garden Crip the first crip gang eva muthafucka an we down fo wuteva

a yay-ee-yay-eeee

FUCK YOU.......YOU OL GAY ASS NIGGA........COME TO THE SOUTH EAST AND SPIT THAT SHIT PIMPIN.....GET ROLLED THE FUCK UP REAL QUICK...........AND THATS NO LIE........I AINT BANGIN BUT THIS IS SOUTHEAST DAGO 619 ALL DAY ON MINES......BEEYATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TPO-WCM-RECORDS

West Coast Mafia Records
May 12, 2002
www.westcoast-mafia.com
NEW BO

IF YOU DONT WHAT U TALKIN BOUT DONT SPEAK ON IT, CJ IS CLOSE FRIEND OF MINE , ONCE AGAIN HES AN OG ROLLIN SIXTIES GANSTA CRIP, I DIDNT NO THERE WAS SO MANY OFF BRANDS TRYIN TO BANG, IF YOU AINT FROM LA DONT SPEAK ON LA GANG SHIT, STICC TO WHAT EVA SET IN YO TOWN,

ALSO WANNA GIV A SHOUT OUT TO TO THE HOMIES FROM MY HEIGHBORHOOD
EC 190st,, DEL AMO RIDAZ
THATS IN CARSON ,CA FOR THE OFF BRANDS ... LOL

TPO-WCM-RECORDS

West Coast Mafia Records
May 12, 2002
www.westcoast-mafia.com
NEW BO

ALSO I GOT FAMILY IN THE GARDENS, FROM OG TO TINY LOCS.. THE LAST NAME IS THE HALLS, THERE IS MUCHIE , DONALD, DION, ALSO SOME OG S ARE, FISH, AND TR

IF YOU DONT NO THEM THEN SUMTHINGS WRONG, MY CUZZIN SAYS HES OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW IN THE GARDENS WIT 20 BOMB SACS AS WE SPEAK , JUST TO THE LEFT WHEN U CUM IN THE GATES

F

FuckYoDeadHomie

nigga cheese toast 190 aint from carson they from eastside SC

and get CJ mac on this board then if u know him

just cuz he hung roun with some killaz dont make him one

by tha way when my homiez hit that foo up he wuzn't sayin no muthafuccin RSC he start sweatin and start squirmin like a earthworm cuzz , cuz i wuz fixin to put his ass cacc in tha dirt , thas on my deaaad homiez cuhhhhhhhh

May 16, 2002
FuckYoDeadHomie said:
nigga cheese toast 190 aint from carson they from eastside SC

and get CJ mac on this board then if u know him

just cuz he hung roun with some killaz dont make him one

by tha way when my homiez hit that foo up he wuzn't sayin no muthafuccin RSC he start sweatin and start squirmin like a earthworm cuzz , cuz i wuz fixin to put his ass cacc in tha dirt , thas on my deaaad homiez cuhhhhhhhh
you can put dat on yo dead niggaz cause the only dead homie you got is your grandmomz. The fuck any offbrand can come up register and speak that silly shit.

You fucked in the head nigga. How many times this nigga ho card gotta get pulled before he walk out with his head down. You ain't justifying natin when these niggaz call you on some shit. You just come back and talk a gang a shit. Ban this nigga.

May 20, 2002
www.mp3.com
im gettin sicc of readin this nygga'z bullshyt... so since aint nobody bannin him, the best thang to do is just ignore this nygga and not reply to none of his posts, cuz thats all he lookin fo, is to ERK nyggaz and get reactions outta nyggaz... like i said, he probly a succa ass offbrand who done soaked up a lil gang info spendin a few dayz in Central or Sylmore juveniles in LA, so since he sicc of gettin punked by riders in the joint and cant do shyt bout it on the streets, he on the internet tryna get some get bacc or sumthing... i aint no psychaitrist or nuthin but shyt, this nygga got personal issues and a real bad case of inferiority complex..
Tucc yo tail and bail, cuzz

Blaccjacc