What Sac rappers are from MeadowView?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 29, 2008
thatz the same thing that i was thinkin and i was hella confused,i thought loma verde was in the gardenz and i heard a long time ago somebody said gangsta dre was from loma verde piru
he was from Loma Verde Piru.. does it still exist? I dont know.

isnt like Loma Verde and the Gardens In Meadowview? maybe I understood it wrong.

Jul 29, 2008
loma verde is in the gardenz,u rarely see people wearing red around that area unless they're from norte
he was from Loma Verde Piru.. does it still exist? I dont know.

isnt like Loma Verde and the Gardens In Meadowview? maybe I understood it wrong.
thatz the same thing that i was thinkin and i was hella confused,i thought loma verde was in the gardenz and i heard a long time ago somebody said gangsta dre was from loma verde piru
we goin in circles man.

Jul 29, 2008
^^^^^^^^^^^
YEAH IT IS IN MEADOWVIEW,ITS CALLED THE MEADOWVIEW GARDENZ
that is how Mally Mall explained it to me. Loma Verde is a street (and I dont think the exist as a set anymore, I kould be wrong) which is in Meadowview Gardenz.

so Meadowview>Garden Block>Loma Verde right?

So why did you ask if Loma Verde was in the Gardenz? And you ask if Gangsta Dre was Loma Verde Piru... in his songs he said he is. But that was back then.

I'm just tryna answer your questions.