What Sac rappers are from MeadowView?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
emoe3000 said:
Young Meek has been in the game the longest, so I have to say him. But Meek is the reason why people even heard of X-Radied. Which had a lot to do with starting the Sac rap shit. So I gots to say Young Meek above all. They've been reppin the view in the rap shit for yearz. Just my voice.
FUCK THAT,....YOUR POST SHOULD BE MADE IN STONE BALLS,....SO IT CAN HANG
FOR THE WORLD TO SEE,....AND BELEAVE,.....

Jul 10, 2005
I like
GANGSTA DRE
YOUNG MEEK
G.P.
J-MACK
TRE-8
MARV MITCH & LEMAY (Even though they aint around no mo, LIVIN IN THE STRANGE is one of the best SAC cd's ever!)
BEGEE
D-MACK (what happened to him?)
KAPITOL BOYZ
HOMICIDE (M.I.A.?)

Thats the Bloods i'm diggin outta sactown.

May 8, 2002
myspace
Let the truth be told, the hardest rapper from MeadowView and Sacramento period is King Solomon. Ya'll need to ask about him. The hardest rappers with albums released nationwide are Prime Minister and Bee Gee. Just to keep it real, for real. ~Prime

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Just about anybody from the North is Blood Affilitated. But who is actually bangin on Wax? Last person I heard...G.P & J-Mack, maybe BeGee, but for the most I would give it to K5 and the Bottomfeeders. They were signed to Black Market for a minute, and the album I heard had "Blood" on it at least 10X. I ain't heard the others throw the word around as loosly as them. So I 'd say them, Meek, Crisis, and anybody from the Heights, Meadowview, & Oak Park. But Honestly who cares, if niggas was tuffer and had more ammunition, there would be less gangs.

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Lil Darrele did a couple of tracks with Hollow Tip, Numbskull, and Yukmouth. Him and Keak were together this past weekend at the Farm. And you can also find him on True Rhyme: Streets of S.A.C Mixtape Vol. I and Grand Theft Audio: Sacramento Mixtape Vol. II. He's currently working on an album to be due out by the end of this quarter. Last time I seen Rup Dog he was working on album that should be out now, didn't catch the name tho.

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
rite on floss and rich....yea i been trying to get more music from lil darrelle bckuz all i hae of him is maybe 1 or 2 trax from GP's albums.....but yea where can i copp those sacramento mixtapes u mentioned those true crime and that grand theft audio???

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
NorCal707E said:
Smigg, you should do a track with Gangsta Dre
I would like to, I knew him when I was real young, he used to come to 21st. The big homies fucd wit him pretty tuff, I aint really had contact wit him since I been in this rap shit,..

I wanna fuc wit Lil Darrelle on sum shit too, but I don't kno him, and don't know how to get ahold of him..but dude is nice..

I done did shit wit a lot of the crips from Sac bein that I'm from 21st. But I wanna reach out to the bloods too, cuz I don't be on that bullshit, there's alotta niggas I would fuc wit, I grew up wit JDK and Bad Bizness and still aint did nuttin wit them, but would like to..

May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
Smigg Dirtee said:
I would like to, I knew him when I was real young, he used to come to 21st. The big homies fucd wit him pretty tuff, I aint really had contact wit him since I been in this rap shit,..

I wanna fuc wit Lil Darrelle on sum shit too, but I don't kno him, and don't know how to get ahold of him..but dude is nice..

I done did shit wit a lot of the crips from Sac bein that I'm from 21st. But I wanna reach out to the bloods too, cuz I don't be on that bullshit, there's alotta niggas I would fuc wit, I grew up wit JDK and Bad Bizness and still aint did nuttin wit them, but would like to..
dope... i'd like to hear a smigg and dre collab.... fuck it , throw me on the track :) lol

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Smigg Dirtee said:

Smigg I been peeping your shit lately since I seen you on the "Block 2 The Booth" DVD. I dig the shit I heard, and the album title "God Made Dirt" is tight. I got Lil Darrelle's number, and I know he wanna fuck with you on some shit, I'll shoot you a PM with his contact. I got a couple of get downs for ya, so it's nuttin to make it happen.

P.S- The video is hot, hopefully by next time we can sprikle them Blood niggas in it too.