What Rap Artist/Group Seems 2 Have The Most Loyal Fan Base?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

reza

Sicc OG
Jun 9, 2005
The Evil Genius said:
IMO any artist that iz mainstream doez not have a loyal fan base cuz there fanz are gonna have a love hate relationship with that artist/group.

An artist can sell a mill everytime they drop on a major with the big push(video, radio, hype etc)but az soon az they go indie the sales drop 2 about 200,000. There so-called fanz won't even know that the artist has an album out cuz it aint all over BET,MTV, radio etc.

Where an artist like ICP, Esham, TECH N9NE & X-Raided have fanz that stay waiting on new material from them. Even if that artist haz a 4 or 5 year lapse in between albums there fanz will some how keep them relevent by alwayz talkin about them, askin when the artist new joint iz gonna drop etc.
Your example of a mainstream artists(platinum status) that turns back to indie records and sells 200k does have a loyal fan base. The 200k of fans will buy the former mainstream's artists albums whether they're on MTV or not just like the fans of ICP, Esham..etc. But you're right, most of those mainstream artists are tripping if they think millions of consumers are loyal to them

May 30, 2006
reza said:
Your example of a mainstream artists(platinum status) that turns back to indie records and sells 200k does have a loyal fan base. The 200k of fans will buy the former mainstream's artists albums whether they're on MTV or not just like the fans of ICP, Esham..etc. But you're right, most of those mainstream artists are tripping if they think millions of consumers are loyal to them
Yeah I hear u homie & u speakin real shit. But I said "most loyal". A platinum artist might have 200,000 loyal fanz & the rest are just riding 4 the moment. If u sell 3 mill but your most loyal fans are about 200,000 strong u still got a 3 million fans but 4 every loyal fan u got about 14 or 15 fanz who are just along 4 the temporary ride. Thatz not what I consider"most loyal". Get what I'm trying 2 say?

Jan 20, 2007
IamGilgamesh.guru
Do you mean the most fans that are loyal, or fans that are the most loyal? Either way, I say ICP. They have hundreds of people that throw in money together in Europe to go the Gathering of the Juggalos EVERY year. Plus all the fuckfaces in America. There's people who have been convicted of murder and they said they did it because they wanted to be like ICP. Juggalos are ridiculous. A LOT of them will ONLY listen to Psychopathic Records, cuz they think they aren't real Juggalos if they don't. I know this, cuz I was a Juggalo kinda like that, (not the murder part, lol), and I knew people that were a LOT worse. I don't know ANYONE in rap who's fans will ride or die for the group like Juggalos will.

Feb 8, 2003
PRINCE
Micheal Jackson
Eminem
Dave Mathews Band
Red Hot Chili Peppers
KISS
Juelz Santana
Lil Wayne
T.I
Brotha Lynch Hung
Bone
Tech 9
Justin Timberlake
Nelly Furtado
Tim Mc Graw
Snoop Dogg
Three Six Mafia
Jay-Z
Dr Dre
Chamillionaire
WU Tang Clan
Chris Brown
Bow Wow
Young Jeezy
Omarion
Ciara
Beyonce

Oct 1, 2006
Ice Cube seems to have loyal fan base, because his last album went gold with non-existing promo and people were quite dodgy about Laugh Now, Cry Later since his previous release was a slight disappointment.