What Rap Artist/Group Seems 2 Have The Most Loyal Fan Base?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
I definitly gotta disagree with Mac Dre & Pac. Mac Dre had a core audience before he passed but 85% of hiz most current fanz are not real fanz. They are dick ryders who jumped on the bandwagon.

Damn near every person I've ever known iz a Pac fan but I can count on one hand how many real true loyal fanz.

May 30, 2006
IMO any artist that iz mainstream doez not have a loyal fan base cuz there fanz are gonna have a love hate relationship with that artist/group.

An artist can sell a mill everytime they drop on a major with the big push(video, radio, hype etc)but az soon az they go indie the sales drop 2 about 200,000. There so-called fanz won't even know that the artist has an album out cuz it aint all over BET,MTV, radio etc.

Where an artist like ICP, Esham, TECH N9NE & X-Raided have fanz that stay waiting on new material from them. Even if that artist haz a 4 or 5 year lapse in between albums there fanz will some how keep them relevent by alwayz talkin about them, askin when the artist new joint iz gonna drop etc.

Feb 10, 2006
Defy said:
tupac fans already have all his music, they don't purchase the remakes

Yeah but a lot of people have not heard the Original Versions of like half of the tracks.

And I don't see why Pac's Life hasn't went Gold yet and almost certain will not go Platinum.

This album is better than the three listed below.

Loyal to the Game = Platinum
Nu-Mixx Klazzics = Gold
Tupac: Live at the House of Blues = Platinum

Now the last two, I'm not sure how they sold?

Anyways what kind of numbers do ICP do? Have their fans been loyal all time?

Dec 27, 2002
when it comes to music, loyalty is fuckin stupid...if the artist's music develops into something im not feelin, im not gonna buy that shit anymore