what music do yall listen to besides rap?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
grindin said:
Reggae- Bob Marley, Jimmy Cliff, Yellowman,

R&B- D'angelo, R Kelly (haha),
man it's boring if you listen to ONLY rap/hip-hop

you heard of eekamouse? i can't remember how to spell his name....but i used to listen to that hella long ago when i had a tape player.....my dad got me started on bob marely when i was like 10.....my mom's friend had me listen to cliff and yellow too....

my step sister got me to listen to d'angelo and r kelly too....

and i couldn't agree with you more that it's really boring if you ONLY listen to rap/hip-hop....cause there's a lot of great music out there, people just need to keep an opened mind....

May 27, 2002
i like to keep the funk alive.....like r&b......classic rock, not oldies but classic, like led zepplin and them....like some modern rock....like incubus.....and my ninjas mike jackson and prince bring the pain too

May 27, 2002
o yea some more of my favorites outside of rap.....311, green day, sublime, incubus....i also like bob marley

311 is the best group i swear to god....they mix everything...rap, reggae, rock, you name it they do it

r&b-i like that dude Mark Morrison...that "return of the mack" is a classic summer song

Apr 25, 2002
Tim said:
I listen to anything good. No reason to limit yourself to one musical genre.
Damn straight

As for me....Ive been feelin a lot of rock Ive been hearin lately. That group P.O.D. is fuckin sick. Rage Against the Machine and Linkin Park got cuts too.

Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
I've always been into a lot of jazz like Boney James, Acoustic Alchemy, Norman Brown & so on. Nickelback has some deep material as well as Incubus & I'm looking to swipe a Linkin Park album in the very near future. Maxwell, Alicia Keys & Aretha Franklin also spend time with my earlobes. I also can get into some classicl muzik as well....it soothes the savage beast.

I don't really even care for rap muzik anymore in all honestly. The majority of it is all watered down with garbage gimmiks.

SikIndividuoh...invisible

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Oh yeah, if any of you are Papa Roach fans picc up their new album when it comes out. It's some tight shit.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
black sabbath
van halen
eagles
sublime
nickle back
pod
joe
isley
nirvana

some shit i dont even know who sings it i just hear it all the damn time on the radio.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Anybody that likes Papa Roach, checc out the song 'Decompression Period' on their new album. It's tight as fucc to me. My favorite on the album.