what music do yall listen to besides rap?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i was thinking about this today when i was bored at work....So what do yall listen to besides rap? Me? R&B....Genuwine, 112, Joe, Jagged Edge, Usher......That's about it for CDs that I have....but I don't mind listening to rock every once and awhile.....

May 2, 2002
www.westsiderap.com
I listen to some alternative rock like Pearl Jam, Nirvana, SoundGarden, Alice In Chains, Blind Melon, Mother Love Bone, Stone Temple Pilots, etc. etc. Also though, I listen to hippie rock like The Doors, Alabama, Allman Brothers, Crosby Stills & Nash, Bob Dylan, Neil Young, Pink Floyd, Tom Petty, etc. etc.

Later!!

May 2, 2002
Alanis Morissette
Dave Mathews Band
Tori Amos
New Found Glory
Green Day
(old school) Stone Temple Pilots
Blind Melon
Alien Ant Farm
Bob Marley
Bobby Mcferrin

Jun 10, 2002
I listen to shit like Korn,Metallica,eagles,Parliment,Isley brothers,the doors,linkin Park,Rick James,Marvin Gaye,Nine Inch Nails,Disturbed<~~~~Down wit the sickness lol.Man Anything that sounds good I will listen to it.1 Love

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
I'm really not too big on other music styles, like I wouldn't go out and buy CDs for other genres, but I'll listen to other shit on the radio and at friends houses and shit. I won't go out of my way to listen to other kinds of music, but I will listen with open ears.

Late!

May 21, 2002
Reggae- Gregory Isaacs, Bob Marley, Sugar Minott, Beres Hammond, Jimmy Cliff, Dennis Brown, Yellowman, The Mighty Diamonds, Lucky Dube, Alpha Blondy, etc...mostly roots that dancehall annoys me.
Ol School- Smokey Robinson, Marvin Gaye, The Isleys, James Brown, Funkadelic, Rufus and Chaka Khan, Rick James (pre-bondage days), Stevie Wonder, Aretha Franklin, The Barkays, Heatwave, etc.
R&B- D'angelo, Rafael Saadiq, Angie Stone, Jill Scott, R Kelly (haha), Tone Toni Tony, etc.
Even Disco- Bee Gees, KC and the Sunshine Band, Dr. Hook, The Hughes Corp., whatever sounds cool.

man it's boring if you listen to ONLY rap/hip-hop

C

CinFul-1

The Oldies, The Oldies are tight as fuck, some Marvin Gaye and Temptations, I'm an Oldie bumpin M'Fcka.

Old School shit is cool too like some Roger Troutman or some old school Bobby brown or sumpthin.