What movie did you just watch and what did you think?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
^^^i wouldnt compare the 2, i like Zombieland alot aswell. but attack the block is more serious then zombieland i guess and more realistic with the killings. i do recommend it highly though.

Nov 7, 2006
So i got a 100% Italian girlfriend who NEVER scene any of the godfather..... WTF. anyways been watching those on blu-ray and holy shit they look like brand new movies. they sound and look amazing and if you own a blu-ray and dont own this collection then you're an idiot. I would rate but i'm sure everyone here knows how good it is and if you dont make sure it's the next movie you watch.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Frat House

An HBO documentary that never aired because of its content. It was directed by Todd Phillips (Old School). If the things that happened in it are real, the hazing efforts of college fraternities are nuts.

All in all, I hated the drone of Phillip's voice explaining things to me, the BAWSTIN accents the frat guys had, and even the mystery of Blossom's turn on the guys got on my nerves.

It's a good way to kill an hour, but offers nothing worth learning about as far as education is concerned.

5/10

Jul 27, 2009
So i got a 100% Italian girlfriend who NEVER scene any of the godfather..... WTF. anyways been watching those on blu-ray and holy shit they look like brand new movies. they sound and look amazing and if you own a blu-ray and dont own this collection then you're an idiot. I would rate but i'm sure everyone here knows how good it is and if you dont make sure it's the next movie you watch.
yeah, i agree, those movies look clean on Blu Ray

same goes with Apocalypse Now, which was also directed by Francis Ford Coppola

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
just re-watched lord of the rings: return of the king, and holy fuck lol

the shit just comes off as being soooo cheesy and so fuckin gay lol. all the scenes with the hobbits in it were damn near homosexual, that shit was boring as fuck and there was 0 immersion at all, i just kept thinking how incredibly lame it was for these dudes to be running around pretending to do this gay ass shit. it was just bad acting i think.

i saw it back in the day and didnt realize it was so fuckin bad until now lol

Nov 7, 2006
just re-watched lord of the rings: return of the king, and holy fuck lol

the shit just comes off as being soooo cheesy and so fuckin gay lol. all the scenes with the hobbits in it were damn near homosexual, that shit was boring as fuck and there was 0 immersion at all, i just kept thinking how incredibly lame it was for these dudes to be running around pretending to do this gay ass shit. it was just bad acting i think.

i saw it back in the day and didnt realize it was so fuckin bad until now lol
i been watching Game Of Thrones and it made realize how bad the LOTR truley is. it's like little kids shit. with GoT it shows would really happen if LOTR shit was real.

Mar 18, 2003
I enjoy Emma Stone to a fault. All of the lead females in the movie deserved at least an Oscar nod.
I thought this movie was her fault. Not saying she can't act in a serious film like this but I didn't think she sympathized very well with the maids which is huge considering the storyline. I don't mind her in movies, but I don't think her performance was oscar-worthy.

Mar 18, 2003
The Sitter 5/10
San Rockwell was awesome, thats about it. Jonah had some funny lines. The scene where they go into Rockwells headquarters was pretty cool. Otherwise the movie wasn't good.

My 17 month old has officially become obsessed with Pixar movies.

Gnomeo & Juliet 5.2/10
Mars Needs Moms 4/10
Tangled 7/10

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
I saw 21 Jump Street Friday and it was hilarious. I was overly high as fuck tho. I was scared to go in public.

Saw some George Clooney movie the decendants on Saturday it was pretty boring. Think it won awards or some shit.

Saw the newest planet of the apes it was stupid as fuck. Wasn't that bad of a movie but I hate unrealistic computer generated kinda shit and my ho made me watch it.

Tried to watch Bridesmaids turned it off like 20 mins in. Wasn't impressed.