What movie did you just watch and what did you think?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 3, 2007
cant sleep so i just watched my new Blu Ray of Drive. I like it even more on my 2nd viewing and the sound/pic quality on the bluray was amazing. everyone should go pick that shit up.
I saw this shit on Friday. I thought this was a great movie. In my opinion, it's one of the best movies I've seen in a long time. I highly recommend this movie to anybody. 9.5/10

May 9, 2002

just watched this one the other night. the trailer had me pretty excited, but for some reason i was anticipating a little more violence & a stronger focus on revenge (my own fault for letting the Vengeance Trilogy have a strong influence on what i expect when viewing korean cinema). despite this, i was pleasantly surprised by the storytelling, performances, & direction of the film. basically, this is a film about a borderline retarded (maybe autistic) youth who becomes the scapegoat for a murder after a drunken night out, & his mother's quest to clear his name & find the real killer. movie is made by the director of The Host, & carries that familiar quirky korean sense of humor, but also maintains a fair bit of drama. its labeled as a "thriller," & it is, but its a slower paced one, & lasts over 2 hours.

also, i'm pretty drunk right now.

8/10
If you like this movie, check out Bong Joon-ho's film Memories Of Murder. VERY good. Based on a true story.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memories_of_Murder

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
I watched U.S. Vs John Lennon Documentary yesterday....

J. Edgar Hoover tapped Lennon's phones, house, cars, and all........pretty wild.
I didn't realize Lennon played that active of a role in Protesting the wars. I thought it was mostly limited to song writing about it.

Great Documentary.....

May 14, 2002
I watched Route Irish but I quickly turned that shit off.

I watched The Sunset Limited instead.

It's Samual Jackson and Tommy Lee Jones having a convo in one room the entire movie.
I enjoyed this one much better then Route Irish

[video=youtube_share;l0MSitTAYyA]http://youtu.be/l0MSitTAYyA[/video]

Nov 7, 2006
watched that 50/50 movie, it was pretty decent movie but probably wont watch it again. after that watched The Usual Suspects, those are one of those movies that gets better with age.

Dec 12, 2006
Watched Revolver, guy ritchie film with Jason Stanham, Ray Liotta, Andre 3000, and Big Pussy from the Sopranos, kind of a mind fuck movie but I really enjoyed it, its commentary on the ego and the destruction it can cause

May 9, 2002
Finally got to watch Drive. It was cool. Don't think it was as great as some have said. Ending was a bit "meh", but couldn't figure out a better way to end it so it gets a pass. Soundtrack/score was cool. Liked Ryan's character and was yearning for more of a back story, but decided it was best to leave that out of the plot. Thought the love interest in the film could have been MUCH hotter. Casting Christina Hendricks and only having her in their for 10 minutes with barely ANY skin showing = tragedy.

6/10

Mar 18, 2003

This was one of the more original movie-watching experiences I’ve had in a while. Not that the movie was that good, but it’s always great to watch something different. The film itself was pretty good and if anything has cemented Ryan Gosling as a premier actor IMO. It’s hard to say that about someone who is glorified by females all over the world as being a sex-icon but you can’t deny the guy is a very good actor. This film may have been his best work to date because the role was so challenging and he did such a good job with it. Not much more to say because the film revolves almost entirely around his character and his interaction with a female doll. Definitely worth watching.

7/10

Nov 7, 2006
^^^i watched that recently and enjoyed it. makes you realize how good an actor ryan gosling really is.

just watched

i loved this movie and found very entertaining 7/10