what k.c. artist should tech work with

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
techn9nehq said:
I dont know much about Blydell except for the fact that his cd is terrible and he IS the worst 2Pac impersonater ever. Thats all i know about him and all I need to know.
HAHAHA.

I think most agree though with RES And Hobo(or anti-hobo for JLMACN). Shit would be tight.

Nov 14, 2002
Ludacriss? LoL.

"I'm from the dirty south, I got a dirty south voice, dirty south lyrics the dirty south choice, dirty south this and dirty south that, Zer0 hit me with a dirty south bat, my moms is dirty south and so is my pops, Ima go take off my dirty south socks, if I could rhyme dirty south with dirty south, my songs would all be called "dirty south" and sound like this.... dirty south dirty south dirty south dirty south shizz, dirty south dirty south dirty south south."

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

dirty south draws//dirty south mall//girls see me in my dirty south cars//dirty south food//dirty south kids//dirty gets dirty like my dirty nelly is//...........hahaha how fun!

Nov 14, 2002
dirty dirty blocks and dirty abc's, army kats drivin' in their dirty APC's / Dirty south cd's and dirty south tapes, lets see how many bitches the dirty south rapes / I sound dirty south on all of my songs, I write dirty south on all of my bongs / I'm so dirty south that I'm south dirty, dirty chicks that I love are dirty south purty / Dirty south right field and dirty south left, dirty south mine fields in dirty south nests / Dirty dirty south is dirty south dirty how many times can I say dirty south dirty? /

I shouldn't have posted this verse... It's too good. Hope nobody from the dirty south sees it.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

NAH.....

i dirty south with gold in my grill//come see how we ditry's in the dirty south chill// ask me how it is and ill tell you that we dirty// rkelly got knocked because ditry south girls is flirty//but i love all the dirty south talk//check out the way i keep my dirty south walk//looks like i shitted aint it naw my draws is dirty//man my ass stinks guess i gots to go home early......

Nov 14, 2002
Dirty south nappy in my dirty south hair, we in the dirty south don't give a dirty south care / Dirty south cereal in my dirty south bowl, dirty south cocaine up my dirty south nose / When I say dirty you should say south, next time I say dirty Zer0 punch me in the mouth / knock out my gold toof that dirty south bought, I got my ass kicked when I dirty south fought / Dirty south is all the dirty south taught, you can tell by my raps what the dirty south brought

Ludacriss hook:
Dirty dirty south is south dirty south
South dirty dirty is dirty south south
re: x9

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

jump in my dirty south ride and lets go dirty south fast//we can hit the creek and take a dirty south bath//while in the south its a must to clean ya dirty little ass//watch out for the dirty south gata's//go in to deep//they'll bite ya ass cause they hata's//man i love the south//i dont know any other//my baby's mama mother//is my brothers daddy's lover// man i gots to go//i really dont know// can find my comb// i think i lost it in my fro?.......

Y

Yonker boy

LYRYCYST. you guys are just scarded to put faith in him becuase off some off the wall beef(jlmacn)! Just peep the music and reply. Has anyone heard any songs besides the one with tech? In my opinion thats one of the weaker ones

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

Yonker boy said:
LYRYCYST. you guys are just scarded to put faith in him becuase off some off the wall beef(jlmacn)!
if this was beef.......
it would be over already...

let me put it to you like this...
if i do song with TECh...believe i will come as tight as i can!!!
i believe this dude "lyrycyst" did...and he is whack...
he.....just like ....a lot of other KC "rappers' use TECh's name to put there shit out there like its hot...

for example....i was in a record store and i saw a cd from a local artist...on the front of the cd...it says..."Includes song with TECH N9NE"....

hmmm......when his (lyrycyst) boys go to OTHER PEOPLES shows.....wont say any names...*cough* x-dash *cough* trajik*cough*....and try to promote lyrycyst....thats exactly what they say...."IT HAS A SONG WITH TECH ON IT"....

it isnt just that he sux....its also because i see him and he trys to make people beleive he is a street kid....when he is exactly the opposite....!!!
POINT BLANK....
i hate future NELLY's...

dudes a spoiled kid that didnt want to put out a cd until he had tech on it....and that BIBLE! how do i know that.???
well he should know.....he's a street kid, right?.....THE STREETS TALK!!!

little bitch

Feb 23, 2003
KILLA TAY said:
CRAZY ASS FAT TONE AS LONG AS NIGGAS AIN'T SCARED OF HIM..HE IS A WILD ONE..REMINDS ME OF MYSELF WHEN I WAS THAT AGE...HE GOT HEAT THOUGH,I KNOW IT'S HARD 2 GET NIGGAS OUT THERE THAT AIN'T ON THE SAME SIDE 2 NETWORK THOUGH..MAN Y'ALL GOT A GOLD MINE OUT THERE

THATS WHAT K.C IS ALL ABOUT.. DROPPEN HEAT!!