what k.c. artist should tech work with

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2003
CRAZY ASS FAT TONE AS LONG AS NIGGAS AIN'T SCARED OF HIM..HE IS A WILD ONE..REMINDS ME OF MYSELF WHEN I WAS THAT AGE...HE GOT HEAT THOUGH,I KNOW IT'S HARD 2 GET NIGGAS OUT THERE THAT AIN'T ON THE SAME SIDE 2 NETWORK THOUGH..MAN Y'ALL GOT A GOLD MINE OUT THERE

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

mos def.....a joint with court dogg would be coo....
or a joint with R.E.S......

no hobotone!
no RDV's!

he should hook up with those 2 upand coming cats...on a real!

Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
Tech and the Incredible Zig have already worked together back in the day....it's just unreleased. But it would be nice to see them on some new shit togehter, he has alot of love for Tech and alot of hatred toward Vell, so the chemistry is already there.Blydell? Are you kidding me? The Worst 2Pac impersinator on earth, Court Dog would be nice....as far as RES I have only heard two tracks, the cat has alot of talent. DVS minds wouldn't be bad, this is a good question, I just don't know who is on Tech's side or "the other side" anymore.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
I'm assuming you want all non-Strange affiliated people so I'll leave out BG, Kutt, Grant, Kaliko, Skatter & Snug....

The Popper
Lejo
RES
Big Boy Levar
Hobo Tone

as far as producers go......I'd like to see another track from Icy Roc and maybe the unthinkable.......a beat or 2 from Don Juan.....yeah i said it.