What Is Your Favorite Fictional Book?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HG800

Sicc OG
Dec 18, 2002
Fuck Goosebumps. I think I had like 10 of them but never read any, just had em cause they was hot back then.

Anyways my shit was the Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark series, I even had the audio tape in like 2nd Grade.

They had all these fucked up drawings in the books.

Jan 14, 2006
^^^damn some of those would creep me out like the one about the wolf girl. thats probably the only one i can remember.

in elementary i always liked The Adventures of Ulysses and The Cay oh and Hatchet

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Fuck Goosebumps. I think I had like 10 of them but never read any, just had em cause they was hot back then.

Anyways my shit was the Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark series, I even had the audio tape in like 2nd Grade.

Classsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssic

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley

dude those were the best books EVER. good muthafucking call. i loved reading that shit just to scare myself, those pics were great.